Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM1210.jpgIntroducing Lena Mae.  She's all decked out for her fishing trip, she even has a small fish on the end of her line.  She is 24" tall, made of hand dyed mohair.  Her hat has been hand dyed for a bit of a worn look.   Her name comes from my husband's grandmother, Lena Mae.  This bear reminds me of her.  Lena Mae (known to the family as Mama Hill) loved to fish.  I haven't yet decided what route I will take with her, but when I do, I will be taking better pictures.  I just couldn't resist the sunshine this morning.  Sorry about the cat and chicken in the picture.  They were enjoying this beautiful morning also.

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Very sweet, I love the way you did the paws and nose. Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Aw, Lena Mae is beautiful, she looks happy fishing too  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She's a great bear - I love the way you've done the nose & paws too  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ... and I wish I was enjoying the sun with you - we still have way too much snow!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lena Mae's gone fishing is wonderful ~ love that she has caught her fish, and the chicken and the cat in the background
- too cute.

Hugs
Carolyn

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

charming and adorable bear, wonderful work Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer