Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Sweet-Bun-1.jpgSweet-Bun.jpgSweet Bun is 14" tall and is made from dense white English Mohair.  Her ears and arms are bendy so she can get a good grip on her Easter egg.  Her face and feet are needle sculpted and lightly shaded.  Her handpainted pink glass eyes have 3 layers of color. She's weighted in her body and feet so she can perch on a chair or shelf.  I'm taking her to the Brightstar Show in Schaumburg next month along with several of her bear friends.  I should be relaxing in the Florida sunshine, but instead I'm up to my neck in bear making... I'll be posting a couple more over the next week.  Let me know what you think.
Hugs
Gail
Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Gail hes gorgeous love his cheeky face hugs sue  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  :clap:  :hug:

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks Sue
Love Wales... never got to the north though... Hubby's family is from the Fishguard and Swansea area....
Greatest people  ever... love yur bears too... thanks for the input... I'm still a little unsure at times.  Always nervous before a show...really love the input and reassurance.
Hugs
Gail Griffiths

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

What a lovable bunny, gorgeous  bear_wub

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks for the great feedback.  Sweet Bun is an albino bunny which is very common in my part of the world...thus the pink eyes. 
Hugs.
Gail

Board footer