Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Paddyhead2.jpgPaddy.jpg

I have been enjoying working with neutrals, clean lines and classic designs, over the past two or three weeks and would like to share my latest 20" bear with you.  His name is Paddy and he is created from Intercal's lovely 640/S straight pile mohair in white.

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California

Such a beautiful bear Paula.  I thought that mohair was dense Schulte until I read your ad.  That looks really nice.

Kent
Website

Thank you Erin!  bear_flower  Yes, this Intercal mohair is really lovely, it's a half inch dense pile with a nice sheen and it's slightly warmer in colour than stark white ... I really like it!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely bear Paula....that fur looks so soft bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Using short fur on larger bears the way you do, really shows off the quality of design and work you do.  Paddy is beautiful
Joanne

Kent
Website

Laurie, it's lovely to hear from you, thank you!  :hug:

Joanne, that's such a wonderful compliment ... exactly what I was hoping to achieve with this fabric!  :hug:

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

I really like this bear.....the contrast between the creamy fur and burnt brown pads is really wonderful!  Well done!
:hug:
Tomi

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Paula

I have to agree with Joanne he is a stunning bear and the contrast pawpads are lovely he really has that hug me quality (but then so do all your other bears)

Raewyn

Kent
Website

It's lovely to hear you all like this bear because I too love this style of bear!  Thank you all for your kind comments!  :dance:  bear_flower

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Paddy is gorgeous, he looks so cuddlesome  bear_wub

Kent
Website

Thank you! bear_flower

Kent
Website

I thought I'd pop in with a Paddy update today! bear_original

I've decided to make Paddy available at auction to see if I can find him a lovely new owner ... if you would like to take part in Paddy's auction, please visit him at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0360224183

Kent
Website

Thank you so much for letting me know MaryAnn ... I'll double check the auction listing now!

.... Yes, you were right, it was my oversight and I've added his size into the description now.  Many thanks for pointing out my ommission! bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Paddy has found a new home !!

He will soon start his journey to Belgium, where he will join his little brother "Tiddler".  :hug:

Tiddler_TT.jpg

We're all looking forward to meeting him !   bear_wub

Thank you Paula for another lovely bear.

Hugs,

Peter & Tiddler

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Peter, you are so lucky  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: bet you can't wait  bear_wub

Board footer