Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

master9.jpgmaster.JPGHi please let me apologise for not posting on all these gorgeous bears but I have been unwell but back to normal now whatever normal is!
This is Little Luke a 11inch little guy he will be on ebay tonight at 7.30pm if anyone would like to peek at him hugs Sue

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Sue,
Glad you are feeling "normal" again!  Let me be the first to say what a most wonderful bear this is, the color is gorgeous and just look at that teddy face!!! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Little Luke is great, I love his color and his 'togs'. I hope you're feeling a lot better today!!  bear_thumb

:hug:  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awww he is a real cutie, love his hat.  I do hope you continue to feel better  :hug:  :hug:
Catherine xx

mjbears mjbears
northants

LUKE IS FAB I ADORE HIM LOVELY COLOUR AND HIS CAP IS GREAT HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER MELISSAX bear_flower

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thank you for all your kind comments I really apreciate them they lift me up yes I am feeling better think my age is starting to get me!!! hugs Sue bear_wub  bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Sue,

He does look the gentleman with his accessories. :clap:
Lovely work.
love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Luke is gorgeous  bear_wub I'm not surprised he's got a home allready. Glad your feeling better  :hug:

Board footer