Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

cuthbert-027.JPGcuthbert-029.JPGI've just finished Cuthbert - he's a baldy bear!!  Mohair used inside out (I know it's a crime but it's the look I wanted)  I want to do more like these, I love the way they look really old.  His head is firmly filled, but his limbs and body are hardly filled at all.  I want to do a wobble head next time, but I know not all collectors like them so I thought I'd do a normal joint this time.  Hope you like him.   bear_original

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

awwwwwwwww, stop it... trying to make me part with money i dont have... he'd look lovely sat with tom and aqua... nope... stop it!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What  lovely bear.  You've really captured a genuine vintage look.  Well done. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is adorable, love the look also! bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Clare,

He's wonderful, bear_grin
Wobbly head joint ,gives the bear character, not everyone likes them,, but then they'll find something else to moan about.  bear_whistle
Do what you would like too do! bear_rolleyes

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Clare,
     I love this style of bear - he's wonderful.  You can buy "no mohair, mohair"  you know.  It;s mohair without the pile and looks just like that but lots cheaper than turning good stuff inside out. 

hugs,

Brenda

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww he's a gorgeous baldy boy, love him  bear_wub

Pauline

avateddy Posts: 1,361

I love your bears  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub GREAT!!!!!!

Olga

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's wonderful, so full of character, i love old bears and he certainly has the good looks  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Clare such a gorgeous work of art hes stunning bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

He is a fabulous Old Boy Clare.  You have done a wonderful job of aging him.  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love him Clare  bear_wub I adore all your bears  bear_wub .....maybe one day I'll own one...hmmmm bear_whistle

Board footer