Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

JuddHead.jpgI've created a little vintage set and can't decide which photo to use on my website description.  The set consists of the bear, an old-looking box with rusty metal lid, a vintage photo of a child that I've "aged" (didn't age the child, but the photo), and an OLD child's shoe (the shoe is old, not the child).  Well, I guess the child that wore the shoe would be really old now.  But, I digress.  Which of these two photos do you like the best?

# 1.  Judd3.jpg or

# 2. Judd2.jpg

One of those along with the close-up and this shot of the accessories will appear on the website.

JuddAccess.jpg

I would be ever so grateful for your opinion and thank you much for taking a look.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

That's adorable and that's a tough choice, but I like the second one.

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

I personally like the first photo. It feels more simple. You eye goes to the bear, where as my eye goes to the box with the shoe and picture first in the second photo. I don't even notice the bear.. again, my opinion.

Great bear, btw. bear_original

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Number 1 is my favorite.  bear_thumb

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I also like the first one because the bear is more prominent- the second one is too busy for my liking
Great photography Sue Ann
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I prefer the first one.I agree with Tanya-- It has a triangular look which draws your eyes up to the bear making him the more prominant  and important item in the picture. where the second picture the eye is drawn more to the box and old picture with the bear seeming more a secondary item.
A great set and a marvelous bear!
Beth

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

No1 for me as well.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

What a gorgeous bear and No 1 works for me, your eye goes straight to the bear  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

I like the first one, but as the bear is just so sweet I don't think it will matter which one!!! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

What a beautiful set.  I think I prefer the first picture.  You get a better view of all of the items.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Wow, guess I'm out-numbered. But you are right, both are darling photos and I don't think it would matter.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

I do appreciate your responses, folks, and definitely will use the # 1 selection.  Marlys, even though you were a minority of one, I value your opinion, too, my friend.  Judd, by the way, is 9 1/2 inches tall.  Thanks to all of you, also, for your kind comments on the set . . . it was fun to create.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

It is a wonderful set!  I think this adorable little bear will find a new home quickly!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love this sweet aged bear sue Ann....and all the great props make the display really special  bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

He's a handsome fellow! That first picture also shows his shape better! Someone will be a lucky mom to have him!!! Fantastic job! :clap:

teeeej Brisbane

The first photo is better. The bear and the items are displayed nicely. Lovely bear! bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

beautiful, what a totaly gorgeous bear x

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: great little vignette - and cute as heck bear :clap:  :clap:  :clap: (and my vote would definately be pic #1)

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

What a cutie! He looks so hugable and well loved. Both photos are wonderful. But I agree that number one is a better display of the bear.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Love everything about this set, fabulous bear  bear_wub  bear_wub I also love pic number 1

Pauline

bearfacedlies Charlotte Deadman
Somerset/Devon border, England
Website

Against the flow, here, but I would select photo #2.  'Bear' looks like he's in the middle of something important and is inviting us in to take a look.  Adorable.

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Beautiful bear with great expression  bear_wub  ( No 1  bear_original  )

Olga

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I really really like this bear Sue Ann.  He has such charm.  I agree, #1 seems to draw your eye to the bear first, and he is looking straight on.  Either way I wish I could be his new mom !

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

First off what an adorable set  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I love the second picture  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

I really appreciate all of you taking time to look at and vote on the photos.  And many thanks for the very nice comments on the set . . . I welcome all feedback.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer