Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

black-eyed-peas-2-sm-tt.jpg'Black-Eyed-Peas' is a recent commission for a client who missed out on the 'Nibblets'.  I ddn't want to replicate myself, but I thought this was a fun riff on the idea.  once again, the entire vignette was created out of leather.  I have to say that sweet pea plant was one of the most challenging projects I've tackled in a long time, far more complicated than I thought it was going to be.

black-eyed_peas_1_sm_tt.jpg

black-eyed_peas_3_sm_tt.jpg

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Stunning!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

It is so amazing I can't  find words. I keep looking at those delicate sweetpea flowers and I can't believe that they are leather....wow!...double wow!!!    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bear_thumb
Kathy

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Wow!!!! I can't belive they are made out of leather! Such talent and the ducklings are gorgeous too  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Andrea x

avateddy Posts: 1,361

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Olga

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Outstanding work as always!! A delight to behold.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

Wow! The sweet peas and goslings are fabulous! You certainly are very skilled with leather. I did some bat wings out of glovers leather and thought I was going to die. I couldn't phathom making a whole vgnette! Bravo ! :clap:  :clap:   :clap:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Yet another true masterpiece and that sweetpea.......................................WOW  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

Bow to the master!!! hahahahha You are amazing Kelly!!! YOU ROCK!

hugs,
Krista

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

WOW! quite impressive. not too much of a suprise coming from you, though. You are an expert at the teddy bear art.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Kelly,
This is just outstanding.  I love the flowers.   bear_thumb

Hugs,
Alison

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

A wonderful piece and those babies...I really need one soon!! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tanya'sTeddies Teddy Bears by Tanya de Bruijn
Lethbridge

OMG! Wow! Just Wow! I love the whole thing!  bear_wub

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Incredible work!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: , and those babies are wonderful bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

What a lucky lucky collector!!! Another work of art that leaves me speechless and there are not enough adjectives in the English language to apply to this masterpiece.
Hugs
Gail bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

mjbears mjbears
northants

super  great work and cutex

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Amazing work, such a pleasure to see  bear_wub

Pauline

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

my mind is boggling, how truely fantastic, breathtaking xxx

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

wow!!! i love this one just as much as the nibblets..I bet your client is over the moon!!
Kerrilyn

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:clap:  Wow!
OK, when is the book coming out? I love looking at your pieces and it would be great if they were pictured in a book?

biryza Moscou

Magnificent work!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I admire all to those. That you do!!! Photos remarkable! I look and I enjoy colours and ducklings! bear_wub  bear_wub

Galina

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Absolutely stunning!  I agree... you should do a book.  Your pieces are beautiful works of art!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

oh my word this is amazing!  :clap:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I am in total AWE!!!!!!!!!!!! Your collector is sooooo lucky! I love this piece! I love sweet peas--they grow wild in my back yard (about the only thing that will grow in my back yard other than yucky weeds). Your leather work is so amazing.
Beth

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

BEAUTIFUL as always!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Lovely work. You are very talented
Really really nice bear_thumb

Board footer