Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hey everyone,

It's been a while.... bear_original  I have spent the last several months fighting depression and anxiety, which is why I disappeared from the Teddy Bear (bunny?) scene... But with the much needed and appreciated support of a couple of good friends through this time, I am back!  I hope everyone has been doing well; I look forward to seeing everyone's creations, and presenting mine again! It feels WONDERFUL!!

Kimberly W.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Nice to see you back and feeling better, Kim!  bear_thumb  bear_original

It must have been a hard time... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Here it is good to enjoy Sring. we are having some sunny days and warm too, so it is good to have outside activities like cutting wood for next Winter, enjoying little rides on bicycle, doing some fixes in the house, planting new plants in our tiny flower bed and in pots.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

YAY!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I can't wait to see what that creative mind of yours comes up with!!  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Kimberly it's great that you got through and have come out the other side. I have gone through it...it took 2 years for me to work out what was happening...by which time I was in a nervous breakdown which rocked my world. I am so pleased you are getting through it. I am too...with the help of support from family and friends...and medication!! LOL
Looking forward to seeing your new bears...if you are anything like me the depression really got my creative juices flowing... and the bears helped me shoo away the 'big black dog'!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome back Kimberly and sorry that you have been going through a rough patch.
So glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Take care and looking forward to seeing more of your creations and talking again.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Welcome back.  I am so glad to see that you are feeling better.  Let the sewing begin.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So glad to see you back here, Kim . . . you've been missed!  It's wonderful that you're feeling better now and I hope you continue to improve.  Looking forward to seeing your newest work!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I've really missed seeing your creations... I especially love your bunnies!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Welcome back!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you ladies SO much! Yes, things are looking up, I have the support of two really great friends who have helped me get out of my funk.  That whole saying "God sends people into your life for a reason" has never held more true than now. 

Well, I am slowly working on my bun bun, I am excited to show everyone!

Thanks again, everyo

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I missed seeing your bunnies, glad to hear you are feeling up to creating again.
Joanne

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you JoAnne. bear_original I am hoping to have this bun bun finished very soon!

Kimberly W.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Glad to have you back, and glad you are feeling much better  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Hi Kimberly, can sympathise ive been quiet too, glad to see you back. Hope you are feeling on top of the world now.
Big hugs
Lanie x

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Welcome back Kimberly!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you all sooo much!  Lanie, I hope you get back in the swing of things again soon!! I feel so much better now that I have gotten out of my funk.  I know it's tough though... when you get in a funk, it's really hard to get back out of it!

hugs,
Kimberly W.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

welcome back Kimberly! I was wondering where you had gone. I'm glad you had your good friends there for you helping to put some light in your life again bear_original  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

glad you're back!   bear_original

Board footer