Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

cinders155.jpgHi everyone, here's poor little Cinder's, she will be looking for a home on ebay very soon. I will add the link to her auction later on. She has some flowers, instead of coal!  bear_smile

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been busy with one thing or another, finally finished Cinder's though  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0383150525

mjbears mjbears
northants

she is stunning and love her eyes ....the flowers are so pretty too how adorable bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Cinder has got the cutest face!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

What a sweetie  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub the eyes look gorgeous against the black

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi ,

Cinders is way to lovely to be called that! bear_grin
I hope those flowers will turn into a pumpkin and whisk her off. bear_whistle

Adorable as always. :hug:

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

very cute, as always. bear_laugh

Princess4Paws Princess4Paws Designs by Marge Wiese
Apopka, FL
Website

What an adorable little bear!  I just love the expression!

Hugs,
Marge

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Cinders is adorable  bear_wub love that cute look  bear_wub

East Neuk

Thankyou all, your kind comments always make my day  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Soooo sweet!  Love the expression & how you used longer fur on her head only!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Cinders is adorable! She has such expression in her face! And I agree-I love the long fur on her head!
Beth

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a darling face Cinder has, I like the way she is looking shy and her longer hair is great.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

I agree hes got a lovely face he looks shy  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

She is a beauty!!  Love that hairdo...the eyes are so trusting and humble!!  Perfect! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

AWWW she is just too cute! I love the look of your bears! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

East Neuk

Thankyou all, very appreciated as always  :hug:  :hug:  Cinders will be off to Australia if she doesn't find a home on ebay, ebay seems strangely quiet to me, you can almost hear the wind and see the tumble weed blowing  bear_tongue

Anyhow, my brother and his wife in Australia have been patiently waiting for me to send them one of my bears, for the last year and a half, so Cinders will probably be their one!  :hug:

Board footer