Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

P5095039.jpgHi I have added a preview page on my website with a few bears of which are going with me to the teddy bear artist event on the 7th June if anyone would like to have a peek hugs Sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  :photo:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Wow Sue you have been busy  :clap: fantastic website too!  Hope you have a great time at the fair, youv'e worked very hard for it!

Hugs Ali x

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Gosh what gorgeous bears, I do like Flick  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thank you Ali & Sue for your kind words it means so much and for visiting my website big hugs to you bothxxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

I love all of them, i have to say Ginger is my favourite, he's so gorgeous with his trendy cardigan.  bear_wub I may make it to Stratford, not selling though, if not I'm sure it'll be great  :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Sue,

What a busy girl you've been. :clap:  :clap:
I love the pink bear, which I had a problem getting the picture to load. bear_whistle
How many more are you attempting to get finished for the show?

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Thank you off the paw sorry dont know your name hope to get another 6 made Kay if time permits!! your comments have me smiling hugs sue xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :dance:

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

They are all gorgeous i love ginger's cardigan, hope you do well at the show

Andrea x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

What a gorgeous collection of bears, good luck with the fair though you won't need it, they will fly off to new mums.

Pauline

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Sue, another great bear with a wonderful expression! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Good luck at the teddy bear event  bear_thumb  I think Pickle is my favourite of yours, sooo sweet  bear_wub  Love the colouring on the scarf and hat too, I wish I could wear them hehe

Board footer