Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

IMGP9955.JPGHey everyone,   meet Claude..  my first go at ebay!!!

Its all very nerve racking isn't it???  I was quite confused as to where to list him...  ebay.com.au or ebay.com???

If anyone has any tips about how to do this It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
bec

ps sorry if anyone is going to check out the new website as it is off line at the moment due to me learning how to use the thing????????

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

He's a sweety good luck with your first ebay venture, i will also have to give it a go soon

Andrea x

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Good luck on your first ebay adventure.  Your little guy is cute.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I guess that would depend on if you are willing to ship this little guy anywhere.  I am in the US, I ship worldwide, most of them don't stay in the US, so I guess they must be seen on ebays in other countries.  I do have to pay an extra 10 cents to be seen in the UK.  If you don't want to ship maybe you should stick to ebay.com.au.  What is good about ebay for me is the worldwide exposure.  I think if I am going to spend the money, I want as many people in as many places to see what I am offering.

Best of luck, Claude is a real sweetie, for me ebay has been a good place to find my bears a home.

Joanne

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

He's adorable - good luck with his auction!
I live in Canada and have listed on both ebay.ca and ebay.com and don't really see a lot of difference - other than a few things that are stricter on ebay.com. I had a line in my auctions following "payment by PayPal only" saying that if anyone couldn't pay by PayPal to contact me before bidding. That seemed to be permitted on the Canadian site but then I switched back and listed a couple on the US site and they cancelled my auction because of that line! The main reason I recently switched back to the US site is because of how they do the postage now. I used to be able to show a different postage for Canada, the US, and International on the Canadian site and now on both the Canadian and the US sites I can only show domestic and international. If I list on the Canadian site then the domestic is Canadian - if I list on the US then domestic is US - and everywhere else is international. Since most of my bears sell to the US and the postage to the US from Canada is much cheaper than within Canada or international it seems better to do it that way.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Good luck with your auction, Becca.  I've been selling for about 7 years on ebay and it's still nervewracking, if that makes you feel any better. lol!
                                                                                 hugs,

Brenda

Board footer