Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

colby4.jpgcolby1.jpgColby is the sweetest bear cub with a heart as soft and special as his faux fur. Words can not describe just how silky soft his faux fur is, irresistable for cuddles.
Colby is a bear that likes to help, especially when it comes to making honey cake, he'll be the first one there with his apron on and spoon ready for mixing! Sitting in your arms with a glass of milk and slice (or two!) of cake would make Colby one very contentend bear. If you would like to share your life with this very special boy then he promises to love you forever and ever!  This week I have some Special Offers on all available Bears, including a choice of Free Worldwide Postage, Free Prints or Free Notecards - you can see all the details of the Offers on my Blog - www.bumpkinbears.com/blog

You can see all of Colby's photos and adoption info on my website -

http://www.bumpkinbears.com/en/v3/bears.php

Beary Hugs
Catherine and Colby
xx

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Colby is gorgeous Catherine love his fur his name suits his sweet face xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Thanks so much Kessy, I spent ages trying to think of a name for him, so I'm glad you like it  bear_smile
Hugs
Catherine xx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I just love Colby's fur, what a smart fello he is  bear_wub  Would say he is beautiful, but I might upset him - after all he is a boy  bear_grin   Anyway I think he's fab  bear_thumb

Hugs Ali

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

very cute! very furry too. i like a furry friend. (but that includes cats and dogs and whatnot) bear_tongue

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Catherine,

Colby is wonderful. bear_thumb
His face is asking for more! :clap:
Not sure if that is cake or a cuddle! bear_whistle

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Catherine