Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Princess.jpgSweet Cheeks 'Princess' is a beautiful miniature Anime style OOAK Bear. She is  approx 4" tall standing. She is Made from my own luxury hand dyed sunshine yellow and hand tinted ivory mohair. She has been weighted nicely so she sits well in your hands. Princess has been extensively scissor and needle sculpted, to create correct proportions. I use my own artistic shading and embroidary techniques to add special character to my bears, just look at her little sweet cheeeks. She has clear glass eyes which sparkle. I have labouriously hand made Princess a beautiful girly skirt in a turquoise flowery satin. To match her outfit I very carefully made her a flower to match, and she wears this behind her ear. Princes is such a dear and she looks so sweet I hope you like her. This gorgeous miniature Anime style Bear is fully cotterpin jointed.

Princess is sitting on my shelf waiting for a special mummy to love her dearly.

Her Ebay auctions starts tonite at 10pm GMT  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Princess is so sweet.  Beautiful colors.  She brings a ray of sunshine with her.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a happy cutie!  Love that yellow - it is so cheerful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer