Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Sheyna-6.JPGSheyna-8.JPGThis auction is for 'Sheyna' (meaning beautiful)... She is a large heavy Contempory Style OOAK Mohair Bear approx 18" tall. Made from luxury Ivory coloured long wispi mohair fabric. Sheyna has short dense mohair paw pads and inner ears and muzzle. She has also been heavily weighted with glass beads. Sheyna has been extensively scissor and needle sculpted, to create pleasing proportions. I have made wire armatures for her arms, so they can bend and she can be posed nicely. I use my own artistic shading and embroidery techniques to add a special unique character to all my bears. This gorgeous  Bear has brown german glass eyes. She is fully cotterpin jointed. To finish Sheyna is wearing a very pretty fashioned sparkly flower bow.

Sheyna is available now...
If anyone is interested in adopting her...
She is available on a low start Ebay auction now
Thanks for Peeking
:hug: Lanie

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

She is wonderful, such a little sweetie! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Sheyna is great! You have done a wonderful job on all her shading.
Beth

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Thank you  :hug:

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

What a beautiful bear. I think you have done such a great job on those eyes and your shading techniques.

Hugs
Susan

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is lovely.  I like how you've done her ears... it gives her a unique look!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer