Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Casey-Sit-right.jpgPlease meet 5" Casey.  To date, he is my smallest mink bear.  I have decided to offer him on my website with a "submit best offer" method.  I had fun with this in the past so wanted to give it another try.  This time there is no minimum offer required.   Check out my website for all the details bear_original

PLEASE NOTE :  apparently my webserver is doing emergency maintenance -just my luck LOL.  My site has been up and down for a few hours so I am extending this deadline until tomorrow the THURSDAY June 18th @ 11am.  If you happen to get onto my site it still says today, Wed., is the deadline, I can't get access to change it right now.

http://www.beckoningbears.com/available.htm

Thanks for looking bear_original
CAsey_Hand1.jpg

SOLD

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

So adorable - he looks so cuddly & sweet!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  And what a great idea for doing his sale...  I thought about doing that on ebay, but not on my web site.  bear_thumb

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Tammy,

What a very cute little bear! bear_grin
Good  luck with you 'best offer' sale. bear_thumb

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears
2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Tammy - He's wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub Such a precious face

Kindest regards,
Lee Ann

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Beautiful  bear_wub .....love the mink he looks so strokable!  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thank you so much ladies  !   You are all so kind  :hug:

Just an update :  apparently my webserver is doing emergency maintenance -just my luck LOL.  My site has been up and down for a few hours so I am extending this deadline until tomorrow Thursday the  18th @ 11am.  If you happen to get onto my site it still says today, Wed., is the deadline, I can't get access to change it right now.

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Just adorable little teddy!!!

I hope that you will update us all on your Best Offer adoption for the teddy.
bear_thumb
Kathy

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Just so gorgeous so sweet love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Tammy, he is adorable!!!!  Your best offer sale is a great idea.

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: I adore her, beautifully wonderful, love her Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

mjbears mjbears
northants

tammy i knew this one was yours instantly super cute and look at his fur divinex

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Casey is complete perfection.   What a sensational little face.    :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks so much everyone for the generous comments.  I'm just glad the website is up again  bear_wacko .  I'll let you know how the "Best Offer"  works out.

UPDATE:
The Best Offer method was a great success so I am really pleased.  I received several wonderful offers and am just awaiting payment from a repeat collector.  I think it is helpful to have a pretty large mailing list for this to work well.  It has taken me a few  years to grow the great list that I have.   I'm just glad it didn't backfire....you just never know what to expect when you don't have a reserve or minimum  price  bear_whistle

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Casey is the custest little bear I've ever seen.

Board footer