Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

I just wanted to say a big thankyou to Teddy Talk for everything they give to those of us that are learning out there in this big wide world,  and to let you know that you are very much appreciated by us little bear folk!

I have got my first Teddyshow/fair on in August and have NO IDEA   bear_rolleyes   
No idea about what i need to take,  how to set up,  how many bears... Oh I could go on and on and on....  But I once got some advice from a TTer friend to use Teddy Talk's Library and I must say that It has been a god send to me...   :dance:   In fact i find myself lost for hours reading past topics and looking at pictures..
I have been able read so much without having to ask questions that newbies like myself get a little bit embarrassed over...  I know I shouldn't....  :redface:

With living in Perth, I find we don't have too many bear shows, in fact we don't have any!  We have craft fairs where the bears become part of it but to get to see the photo's of Hugglets etc is sooo amazing and unreal!  Its really hard to believe that these shows that you all go to are real and that I don't get to go bear_cry   (hopefully oneday)

So from the bottom of my heart I thank Teddy Talk and all the lovely people who post their Knowledge for all of us to learn off.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bec

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Good luck with the show! Everyone is going to love your bears:)

Becky

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I appreciate Teddy Talk too.  There are not many shows in Southern California any more.  I enjoy seeing the pictures of shows and of other people's bears and friends.  Teddy Talk is the greatest! :clap:  bear_original  bear_original

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I say HERE HERE to that! I too am ever so thankful for TeddyTalk! I have learned soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much from the library and all the wonderful kind and helpful people here on TT!!

A BIG THANK YOU TT!!!!!!

Beth

puca bears puca bears

And of course............you get to know so many LOVELY bear people here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Goodluck Bec  with your first show, it will be awesome, just enjoy and don't forget to take in the moment as well.  Don't forget to sing out if you have questions, plenty of helpers here.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer