Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

groupweb.jpgThese little cubs are all hand dyed in yummy pastel colors, made of super soft South African mohair, nicely weighted and just waiting to be adopted into loving homes! Won't you pop over to my website for a closer look?
www.backroadbears.com

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Very cute, wonderful colors!!!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

What lovely bears they have brightened my day xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Daphne,

Have been to see your fab bears. bear_grin
Still cannot make up my mind which I like best! bear_whistle

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I just started dyeing mohair earlier this year.... and as you can tell am having waaaay too much fun at it!! bear_whistle
They are dyed with RIT powder dyes, so easy and the color options are endless. Pastels are good for me because I get too impatient to let the mohair soak for very long!  bear_laugh LOL!

Thank you for the compliments! :hug:  bear_wub

kynthia Posts: 140

they are soooooo cute!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Daphne,

The colors caught my eye! These are lovely little bears. Just too cute! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

:hug:  :clap:  What beautiful little bears, and what delicious colors!  Congratulations!   :clap:  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I just LOVE them!    bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Warmly,
Cheryl

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Great little cubs, Daphne!  I love them!!!!  Love the colors as well...wonderful!!! :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you, girls!!!
I'm so glad you like these colorful little guys! :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful colors, I loved the way you have photographed them.  They are all adorable.
Joanne

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

So cute and wonderful cubs...the colors are lovely!! bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

They are gorgeous and look fabulous together  bear_wub

Pauline

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

They are all fabulous! And isn't dying fun? I just dyed my first mohair a few weeks ago using kool-aid. And I have some dying right now as I speak. So fun and so easy. And the color comes out beautiful. I'll have to try the rit dye too--as yours are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

These bears are so sweet Daphne. I love them all. I love rit dyes too and have had some lovely results with it.
Susan x

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you, thank you!!! The cubs are dancing and giggling because everyone thinks they're so cute! (I shouldn't have told them... they're getting a little unruly!)

Susan I was just admiring Roman... until recently I was working almost exclusively with the long pile kid mohairs... especially the tipped colors. I've got the itch to design a new one now!

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Board footer