Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

brightbears Bright Bears
Emmeloord

nathaniel_b.jpgThis little fellow called Nathaniel loves to play, and his big eyes just beg you to come over and join him. He enjoys his toys and friends for many hours a day, and at the end of each day falls soundly asleep in his warm den.

Nathaniel was carefully made by hand using long pile upholstery velvet (from the Malden Mills company). He is filled with mohair, a lot of joy, and glass and steel granules. The granules give him the ideal weight to sit and stand comfortably.

Nathaniel looks at you through his pair of black glass eyes. I embroidered his nose. His paw pads were made of ultra suede. I created a cotton nightcap with a tiny bell for him. He wears a silk bow around his neck and heart-shaped buttons on his belly.

Thanks to his 5 joints, Nathaniel easily moves his arms, legs and head.

His sizes are 2 2/8" when he is sitting, and 3" while standing.

Nathaniel was born in a non-smoking home, and comes - with his wooden toy cow on wheels - in a nice box, with a card containing some of his characteristics handwritten by me, the artist.

Nathaniel is on auction on eBay until the 26th of July, 2009 (20:00:00 PDT).

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

this lil' fella is a cutie! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

oh he is the sweetest, adore his sweet little expression, Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

wow hes stunning so small yet such gorgeous detail xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  what a cutie!  bear_laugh

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Nathaniel is so sweet!  I love his expression!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

So small and so much details! I love this little guy! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

brightbears Bright Bears
Emmeloord

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Nathaniel was adopted by a respected Bright Bears collector last night, so I am happy to say he will live in a warm home forever...

Board footer