Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

IMG_4997-copy.jpgIMG_4962-copy.jpgIMG_4998-copy.jpgHere is my latest: "Twiggles" a black bear/bumblebee. He is now on ebay. He is 22" tall if you include his antennae. So he is a BIG bumblebee! This poor fellow has been waiting for a year to be finished. His head has been sitting looking at me the whole time. I ran out of the black fur and waited ages for more to come in. It never has so it finally occured to me that I could make him into something other than just the black bear I had originally wanted him to be. So now he is another in my "Puppy bug and Cubby bug" series.
Here is the link to his auction if you care to take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … CA:US:1123

Beth

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Twiggles is fantastic. I love him. I really like his antennae and think it was a super idea to come up with him. bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

This is what this bear was meant to be.  He is perfect.
Joanne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

TOO... CUTE.

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

He's so cute! Good luck with his auction!

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

this design is really cool! bear_laugh i like how the face corresponds with the body.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

It was SO worth the wait for Twiggles!  He turned out fantastic and I think he always wanted to be a bumblebee! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Twiggles and I thank you for the kind words! I really have grown attatched to his face so if he does sell it will be kind of hard to part with him. But I really hope he does find a new home. He would love to see and smell the flowers in other parts of the country--or world.
Beth

brightbears Bright Bears
Emmeloord

Ooh, he is very nice, and the antennae are beautiful too. Like the paws as well. Great design.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely bear, he turned out brilliant in the end  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer