Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

DSC_0007-ADDIE-FR-copy.jpgThis is my latest Chimp 'Addie'. She is a 13 inch 9 way jointed chimp who loves to tell stories! Iam thrilled to say she won the Professional Category of the Mohair Challenge at the Western Australian Quilt, Craft & Stitch Show 2009.
Addie has really long legs that she loves to cross when she goes into story telling mode.......love to know what you think....all her details are on my website...Cheers!
bear_original Hugs Linda

ALBANY
Website

0006_ADDIE_R_Head_copyTT.jpgDSC_0002_ADDIE_FULL_copy_1TT.jpg
Still working out how to post my photos!!!!!!!!! Here are a couple more!
Cheers Linda

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

WHAT A FANTASTIC CREATION, I JUST LOVE HIS FACE XX

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I'm with Kim,  I just love the faces you make for these guys, so much fun and personality.  Your creations are so unique.  Just love, love, love Addie
Joanne

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website
russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Congratulations Linda, Addie is a wonderful creation with personality plus :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

bear_grin  bear_grin he makes me smile, wonderful Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

ALBANY
Website

Thankyou for your wonderful comments, I love making the Chimps but a bear is on the wayDSC_0024_ADDIE_FACER_copyTT.jpg soon too! :dance:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

bear_wub Great! bear_wub
Cheryl

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I am stunned of how you manage to do such a gorgeous monkey! I have tried needlefelting and that is a very hard work to get anything look like what you want it to look like, I have never reached that goal yet! lol! I am so amazed and impressed of your work! What a face! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

hugs
Birgitta

ALBANY
Website

Thanks Cheryl and Birgitta, I must say after I finish each one I wonder if I will be able to do it again as it takes quite a bit to get the face symmetrical, so I try to have a couple on the way at different stages to encourage me...sounds daft I know!!!
It is just wonderful to get lovely feed bear_happy back
Cheers Linda :hug:

ears bears Ears Bears
Website

Congrats Linda on your first place!! Addie is gorgeous - you are very clever!! :clap:  bear_wub

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Hi Linda,  I have to say I was lucky enough to spend time with this cheeky chimp last weekend at the show and she definitly pulls on the heart strings,   Well done linda on winning your catagory it was well deserved for sure!!
Your workman ship is amazing  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
look forward to seeing the rest of your creations including your bear.......
bec

ALBANY
Website

Hi Kerri and Bec, Thanks! Congrads on your win too Kerri...FANTASTIC !and WOW! Bec your little bears sold so so well and are So gorgeous! Can't wait to catch up again :hug:  :hug:

ears bears Ears Bears
Website

Thanks Linda   bear_wub  I really look forward to seeing your next creation!!

Board footer