Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

I have a subscription to Teddy Bear Review....I still haven't received my July/Aug issue. Does anyone else have a sub and is still waiting or should I have received it by now? I did email the distributor but I still haven't received any response from them.

Hugs
Kristina

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Kristina,
I got mine 2 or 3 days ago.  You're in Canada so maybe that's why it's taking longer.  Although, you probably are in closer proximity than I am here in Arizona.  Hopefully, it will arrive soon. 

Hugs,
Alison

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I just got mine on Saturday in Florida. Hopefully, your copy will arrive soon.

Hugs,

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

You should get it soon. I have mine as well. bear_original

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

Thanks everyone  :hug:

I guess I'm to eager...heehee....

Hugs
Kristina

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hang in there, Christina--it takes magazines forever to get to Canada!

They're probably considered low priority mail--goes to show they don't know us Bear People!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Kristina, did you mean July/Aug or Sept/Oct issue?  - I got my July/Aug issue some time ago and heard that Sept/Oct is now out in the States so have been looking for that issue to arrive any day now.

Kristina Kristina Bears
Edmonton
Website

I know I hate waiting for magazines...this is my first subscription to this particular mag.....I finally got a response and she said that they had problems with their foreign deliveries ??? and she will send a new one out to me today. Well I'm glad I emailed cause I have a feeling I may never have gotten it...or any others.....

I know Edie...that's what made me contact them how can you have Sept/Oct and I don't have my July/Aug....

But it's all worked out now. That is one reason why I liked to purchase them from the the book stores when I can but you can't always get them.  Hopefully it won't take to long.

Hugs
Kristina

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I know, Kristina. It is actually cheaper for us to buy these Teddy magazines on the news stand than to subscribe to them as they ding us so much for postage. Plus they are usually out on the newstands before we get our subscription copies! BUT, as you say, it is getting harder and harder all the time to find places that carry the magazines! (and impossible for me when I live out in the boonies!)

Board footer