Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

ktzim_small_a_02.JPGHello everyone!  :hug: 

I'd like to re-introduce little K'tzim.  I've re-listed him on ebay with a lower reserve and a buy-it-now option.  I've added three little mushrooms to his "set" - I hope you like them! 

I'm sorry in advance to all those on my mailing list.  I still don't have my computer back and don't have the mailing list on this one that I've borrowed.  I'm hoping to be back to normal soon!

http://www.melisas-bears.com

Thanks for taking a peek at him here!  :rose:

ktzim_small_01.JPG

ktzim_small_02.JPG

ktzim_small_03.JPG

ktzim_small_04.JPG

ktzim_small_05.JPG

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: very, very loud awwwwwww, your work is incredible Hugs Lynne xxx oh I think you should open a small zoo, I would pay to see your work,  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Hugs Lynne xxx

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much Lynne :hug:  bear_flower .... and what an interesting idea - I could have a zoo inside just like I do outside  bear_grin

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

He is really cute Melisa, the pic of him curled up in the stump is lovely! :dance:  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh My Gosh, what an adorable, sweet baby face.  Love..love..love...  The stump, wonderful, everything wonderful.
Joanne

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

I just love all you little cubs, they're so precious I just want to hug them up!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oh Melisa,
You have really outdone yourself on this precious little one.   He is so adorable!
Hugs,
Janice

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's another stunner, his mohair makes him look so cuddly and lovable too  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's wonderful, Melissa! I love the combination of realism and child-like whimsy that you've captured.

Becky

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much!  You've all made my evening wonderful!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!!  Love the stump and the so life like little bear.   bear_wub  bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Melisa,

He's divine! bear_thumb
Look at him asleep, I need a cuddle. :hug:  :hug:
Just perfect!

Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

What a fabulous job, Melissa!  It's just a wonderful piece.

hugs,

Brenda

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Master piece!! bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

I truly appreciate all your comments!  It is so great to work hard on a creation and then get the wonderful support here!  Thank you!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Really really sweet Melisa! I love the smiley happy face bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh Melissa...I think you nailed this one...he's gorgeous!!  :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow Melissa!!  What an amazingly talented lady you are! Fantastic piece of art  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Absoulutely fantastic your work is  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance: amazing such imagination xx bear_wub  bear_wub

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Melissa

Absolutely stunning workmanship.  Full admiration to you.  BRILLIANT!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs
Jacqui

lostbears Lost bears
Moscow

Is he alive bear_grin  ???  Perfect work!!!! :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  He drives me crazzy

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Such a cheeky little darling!  I love the picture of him disappearing into the stump, with just his feet and bottom showing.

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what a cutie! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Stunning work as always  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

brightbears Bright Bears
Emmeloord

Amazing detail in this little bear, and an amazing bid already, congratulations on your great work.

Board footer