Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

nobby72copy.jpgnobbys.jpg

This is NOBBY. He is my latest bear....I gave him a jointed waist which allows him to twist right around allowing some cute poses.
I'll post his link later but in the meantime I thought I'd pop on to TT and post these pictures.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … K:MESCX:IT

nobby.jpg

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Jenny, This one is so very sweet, I love the hairdo!!  I have been wanting to do the waist joint for awhile, it took me a bit to get the right size discs. Not everyone carries the large ones.  I hope he does well for you, which given his cute face he is sure to. Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's gorgeous  bear_wub  I too love his hair it looks so natural and suits him perfectly  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Like all of your creations--simply gorgeous!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Nobby is just great! What a wonderful idea to give him the jointed waist. He looks like he's an innocent little boy  bear_wub

donatel Berlin
Website

He's gorgeous Jenny...your bears have such beautiful expressions..love him! bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Gosh thanks ladies.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: This bear was an absolute pleasure to make ..one of those that when you are finsihed you immediately want to start another!!!!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jenny..I think this is my absolute favorite of all your bears to date...he's totally adorable!!  bear_wub  bear_wub    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He has just the sweetest face!  Beautiful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Nobby has such a lovely expression .....I love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Jenny,

Nobby is Fab! bear_thumb
Great idea to do a twisting waist! :clap:
Is his fur Alpaca? Working with Alapca in general, is a total pleasure. bear_rolleyes

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Gourgeous  face on Nobby,  I love the two clors of fur you have used.  I never thought of a waist joint.  It works very well, I like the shape it has given to his body.  Lots of new things coming from you Jenny.  The creative juices must be flowing.
Joanne

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Nobby is really adorable! I like his waist joint, that is super cool and I love the look it gives him!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Aw thanks ladies :hug:  :hug:  :hug: ....I decided to list him on a Buy It Now option as i am having surgery on Thursday and though I should be about up and running at the weekend again I am not 100% sure so I decided it's safer if I do it that way...
He lasted all of 10 minutes till hw found ahome!

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Jenny I just love Nobby!!! What a wonderful new design.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Board footer