Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

On Sept 1st I transferred some money from my Paypal account to my bank account...no problems there...usually it takes about 5 days...it's 7 working days now and not in my bank yet. I phoned my bank and they say a few people have reported this .. the bank say.it does eventually turn up but it's messing me around and might cost me some charges if it doesn't go in by Friday.
Anyone else had this happen?

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I've found it generally takes 5-7 days to get to my bank account. Even more frustrating when a refund is made through PayPal - really takes a long time before those funds are available although they sure take it out of your bank account quickly!

warwickshire uk
Website

Yep..I agree there....it goes OUT like lightening!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Yes it always seems to take that long  bear_wacko

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jenny I'm not sure if it would affect your transfer, but here in the US we had a national holiday - Labor Day.  All banks and financial institutions were closed on Monday.

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

It fluctuates like crazy, from 3 days to as much as 9 days once.  I was sure it was lost somewhere, but it finally showed up.  Annoying!

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks for the reassurances everyone...Laura Lyn I did actually think that...firstly I thought it might've been our bank holiday that did it but it missed that by a day. You are probably right, you know, I am sure it's because of Labor day.

Bearwatch Just Bears & Stuff
Myrtle Creek, Oregon

I've always received my funds within 3-4 days. You might want to check with your bank policy. Bear hugs, Pat

eWax Bears eWax-Bears
Bayswater, London

Hello Jenny

To you and all UK members I had the same problem a few times and so decided to open a PAYPAL VISA PAY AS YOU GO card and transferred into the card rather than my bank (as Visa is accepted everywhere) and noticed it takes 2-4 days max as it is an internal transfer.   I then pay for my Bear materials and bills with the Visa.   Just a thought.....Hope it arrives soon  xxx

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I've noticed that there seems to be a few days unacounted for between leaving Paypal and arriving to MY bank account.  I gather some bugger is making money on it.
This always happens when companys get too big for their boots. And unfortunately there is any alternative to Paypal is there?

Board footer