Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Just wanted to say that I love all of the new avatars that are showing up on this forum. They are wonderful!:D

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here and love everyone's Avatars, they're fab, like a little businees card, what a great idea!!   Trouble is I've been trying to sort even just a photo out for me but my pic's are too big.  I haven't a clue how to reduce them, far too technical, much prefer sewing..................ha!  ha!!

Anyway hello everyone!!   Looking forward to chatting to you all, can't believe I've only just discovered you!!  Hello to Penny (Gotobed Bears) - many congratulations on your Charity Bear for Hayley!!   A wonderful cause, she is beautiful!!

Best wishes
Clare

www.davistedds.co.uk

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Clare, I can reduce a photo for you in about two minutes if you'd like.  Send it to me at:  info@potbellybears.com.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome, Clare . . . glad to have you and hope you enjoy being here!! bear_laugh

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hiya Claire
Good to meet you....Glad you're here, hope you're as delightfully nutty as ,well,everyone else here.  It's fun, and I can't believe yu just found us either!  :D

Dily

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Hi Clare ! Glad you found us, we have a lot of fun around here besides sharing and learning new things ...Winney

clare14 Country Bears
England

Thanks so much for the lovely warm welcome everyone!!   I can see there's LOTS of talent here, WOW, some I'm familiar with and some new which I'm enjoying to discover!!

Look forward to 'meeting' you in future posts!!

Clare

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Laura!! Hi Winney!! and all my new friends!!

I'm so happy to find a new group to talk 'bears', people who never tire of talking 'bears' - something I love to do but not sure the recipient is as interested in.................!!!   The constant yawning and looking at the watch is a sign!!

Look forward to posting some new topics soon!

Best wishes and thanks
Clare x

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hello - me again!!

Forgot to say, is that a special programme you all have for your avatars, I'm jealous, let me know what it is - pleeeease!!!   They're all great!!

Well done!
Clare x

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi Clare! Welcome. As you can see the Ladies here are more than wonderful. They are very talented and very helpful no matter what you need. Again, welcome and it is so nice to meet you.

Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hellooooo Clare :D
I'm glad that you've joined all the girls and boys here Clare - you'll really enjoy the postings. In fact, you'll probably see just about every topic under the sun on these pages this place deals with everything, love - money - lack of money - hairy ears - age - general wonkiness and occasionally BEARS!
I love your 2 new bears Clare, you always give your bears such super old charm and your 'Tunnel Bear' is'nt too dark - it's just that everything else is too light ! he he

Penny :D;):D;)

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Penny, Louise and all!

Hee! Hee!!   General wonkiness, know THAT feeling!!   Thank you ALL for such a lovely welcome, can't wait for chit chat, warts and all!!!   We're going to have great fun!!!!

Penny, you crack me up:D:D:lol:

Clare xx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Clare,

We all have different photo programs... but I'm using Adobe Photoshop Elements.  It was a little tricky at first... cause I had to figure out how to work in "layers".

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hello Laura,

Ahhh, I will look into that!!   Unfortunately my computer needs to go to my good computer friend for him to do some maintenance to update it a bit (and free some space which I've blocked up!!)  Ooops!!!   He says he can get me a photo programme so I shall enjoy playing as soon as I get it back!!   

Hugs to you!!
Clare x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Wow, Clare . . . such a CUTE avatar!!  When will we see more bears?  bear_laugh

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Clare!
There are a few 'experiened' ava-artists (avatar makers) here that have made us all want fancy avatars. bear_grin Laura Lynn did my first one which I loved. Then I've spent the last two nights (into the wee hours of the morn) teaching myself how to use Paint Shop Pro. I have a LOOOOONG way to go, loads more to learn but my current avatar was done by little ol' me. I'm with you - I'd much rather be sewing!
I can't wait to see more of your bears!!
Hugs and Welcome!
Daphne

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Clare

your ted is so cute, sitting there playing with his blocks-what's not to love about a little guy like that?
Dilu

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Sue Ann!

Thank you so much for your kind words, you know with the help of Shelli (wonderful Shelli!!) I have got my own avatar!!!  I'm so not technically minded!!!   She has been wonderful.

Please take a look at some of my previous work when you have a moment (like when does that happen??!)  on my website - www.davistedds.co.uk

I must apologise in advance that my photos are a bit big there at the moment though, so you have to wait a while for them to down load :(, but when I get the hang of it, it will be better - promise!!!   Ha! Ha!!;)

Love your bears!!
Clare xx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Looked at your site . . . wonderful bears!!  Isn't Shelli the best about donating her time and expertise to help??!!  Will look forward to seeing more of your work and thanks for your compliment!  bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Clare,
I love your bears! You have at least two wonderful styles. The old antique look is marvelous and those fairy bears as well as Sunset and Autumn are just adorable! :)
Thank you for sharing your website with us!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi!

Thank you so much to you both for taking the time to look at my site, that's really made my day!!   And thank you Dilu, I love the blocks too, they set the 'scene'!!   Bless you all!!

Best wishes
Clare

lesbears Les Bears
Maleny
Website

Hi all,
Greetings from downunder! Looking forward to hearing what's going on in the bear world on the otherside of the world.
Lesley

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Daphne!! I LOVE the avantar! bear_laugh You used jasc PSP?? Okay, how'd you learn? I know I didn't tell ya! bear_rolleyes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Lesley, a great big WELCOME to this board!  Your bears and gollies are REAAAALLLLYYY cute!!  I've already taken a peek at your website.  Hope you like it here . . . we're all pretty silly, but like to share and help one another!  bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Lesley and welcome!  I second what SueAnn says; your work is very sweet and terrifically cute. 

I'm sure you'll have lots of great thoughts and ideas to bring to the board.

Pages:

Board footer