Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

John Paul Port Posts: 214

FROM OUR FAMILY-------TO YOU AND YOURS------HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON !!!     AND MANY TEDDY BEARS UNDER YOUR TREE !!!      FROM:    BEVERLY PORT,   THEODORE B. BEAR    AND    ME  !!!          bear_flower   :hug:   bear_flower   :hug:   bear_flower   :hug:   bear_flower

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_flower  A very Merry Christmas to you...may you have a wonderful time with family and bears...

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thank you, Happy Holidays to you and yours!  :hug:

John Paul Port Posts: 214

Thank you,   Lenora and Tamil------and all who sent emails and Christmas cards  !!!!      :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: BEAR HUGS--- from  Theodore B. Bear,   Beverly Port   and   me !!!

patchworkbear Posts: 28

Merry Christmas everyone. My Christmas has already been appropriately bear filled. I just spent some Christmas money on some new bears. One Ty attic Treasure, one bear from the Bearington collection and one bear I just kind of stumbled across at Wal Mart. I was carrying a twenty dollar Fantasy novel at the time when by fate I wandered into a random aisle and came face to face with a big brown bear. The novel was abandoned and the bear adopted. It was a better use of my money overall. I love books, but bears always trump them when money is tight.

Board footer