Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

_DSC7335.jpgI just wanted to show you Ling Ling.  She's my youngest daughter's Christmas present. Unfortunately it's not a surprise as she helped decide what Ling Ling should look like--but I wanted to make sure it was just what she wanted and she's thrilled.

Happy Holidays,
Cheryl

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Such a lovely panda.  Adorable face.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's fabulous

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I really like those furry paw pads, and I guess I don't have to say it - your daughter will love Ling-Ling.  bear_wub

Becky

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Thank you so much! :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I'm so glad you like her.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Fairybear Wagga Wagga

She is just gorgeous, such a lifelike face.  Well done.   :clap:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I love Ling lings eyes and the way the paws turn outwards, what a fab gift!

Hugs Ali

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

She's just stunning...your work is so lovely... bear_wub

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

so cute" i love his expression of puzzlement?

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Cheryl this is a wonderful design. I love the larger head with the slimmer body and those eyes wow they just melt your heart.  I'd love a Christmas present like that, your daughter is very lucky. I also love the design of the arms and the paw pads.

big hugs

Shane

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Thank you!  I feel like I can't thank all of you enough for your lovely support! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Cheryl

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

You have one lucky daughter! She is getting an adorable panda! I agree with everyone--great design!
Beth

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Sorry this it late Cheryl. I just found your Panda!!
I love Pandas!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub
You have one lucky daughter!!!
Ling Ling is adorable!  bear_original
These are the creations that are truly priceless!
Cathy made my daughter a bear for her graduation from high school in 07 and she put a shirt on it that had her high school name and logo and it too was priceless!  bear_original
They were selling these little cheap plush bears at the market for $9.99 with these tee shirts on them with the different schools names and logos and Cathy had me get it and send her the shirt. I gave the little bear to Herbie! He loved it.  bear_wub
Rebecca's graduation bear reminds me of the heart and spirit of your little bear for your daughter.  bear_original
Merry Christmas!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love this panda Cheryl, love the design.  I love the design and style of all of your bears, they are very unique and appealing,  I love the alive eyes this fellow has.  I think it's great that your daughter got a say in what her bear will look like.  Not many kids have their own bear made to their specifications.  I am sure she loves him.
Joanne

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Cheryl,

Even if your daughter already knows what she's getting for Christmas, I am sure she is still looking forward to receiving her lovely bear "officially"  bear_laugh .
Are you wrapping him up in gift paper and putting him under the tree?  Anyway, she will have a great Christmas with her beautiful new bear.  bear_wub

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

gift02.gif

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Cheryl!

I don't know how I missed this one.  I guess I don't come to the "showcase" section as often as I should.  Ling Ling is adorable.  I love his expression and the proportions.  He looks so huggable. :)

bear_wub
~Robert

SageFox The Sage Fox
Punxsutawney PA

so sweet  bear_wub   And it's so nice to know that that panda will be treasured forever  bear_original

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Thanks everyone!  With all of the Christmas crazies, I missed all of your wonderful comments! (See Robert, you're not the only one!).  My daughter is thrilled with the panda bear.  We didn't wrap LingLing up, but she had a special bow on her and for the "official" receiving of the bear we gave her the Certificate of Authenticity.
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Im-bear Bears and Roses by Ina Smirnova
Vilnius
Website

bear_wub Oooo, dear Cheryl, I would like to be your youngest daughter!!!!  bear_grin
She is sooo sweet panda!

Board footer