Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lori Ann Gorton Posts: 102
Website

Clyde32.jpgHELLLOOOOO Everyone! bear_grin

Well I FINALLY got another bear done!!! It was a long time coming..so busy with my boys and school!  bear_wacko

I am very excited to finally introduce Clyde! He is an OOAK made of my own pattern ( yes I love black bears... bear_wub ) He is 17" and made of  luxurious long pile shiny black faux fur. He was completely hand sewn  by me ( some thing I never thought I would do ) bear_rolleyes . He is 5 way jointed, with wonderful blue doll eyes, leather eyelids, hand sculpted clay nose, stitched mouth, and scissor sculpted face. He is stuffed with polyfil and polly pellets in his tummy and paws for a nice added weight.

I am so excited to get going again and will be planning to make more soon! He is also listed on Bear Pile too!
Thanks to all you wonderful and very talented bear artists that have helped my dreams come true to venture out from being an advid collector ( which I am at heart) to making bears too! All my love and thank to you all..and a BIG thank you to my good friend Aeri, who taught me how to make bears!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is a cutie, love that black fur! bear_wub

Lori Ann Gorton Posts: 102
Website

Thank you Tami! I am so very excited to venture into bear making! I love black bears ..and it is obvious! bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Clyde has a very nice nose. Good sculpting!  bear_original

Becky

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

well done you, that fur can be tricky to work with, but he looks fabtatsic x

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Looks great Lori!!!!  :hug: He looks super snuggly.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Lori,
Great job.  I'm glad to see you aren't afraid to try more advanced techniques like doll eyes from the get go.  Most people work up to such things but  you jumped right in!

Hugs,
Alison

Board footer