Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

As Facebook continues to draw new users from all over the world... including a lot of us bear artists and collectors... I thought it was time we had one central place on there to list our bears for sale! So I've created the page Artist Teddy Bears for Sale

On this page collectors will find teddy bears listed by artists from all over the world... right in one place... while connecting with friends and doing their thing on Facebook. And artists can post photos and links to their current bears for sale right on the wall... for FREE!

If you are a Facebook user be sure to become a fan and tell your friends about this page! If you're not a Facebook user maybe it's time to become one!

Click here to check out Artist Teddy Bears for Sale Artists, go to the info tab to read the simple Rules for Use then get your bears listed on there. Please let your collectors who are Facebook users know about the page! The more collectors we direct to this page the better for all of us!

Thanks!!!
Hugs,
Daphne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a great idea, Daphne! (And oh, no! Another must-check-in place on the Internet!  bear_grin )

Thanks for setting it up,
Becky

BTW, what a wonderful list of artists already! No FB page since Lily the Black Bear's has gotten so many fans so quickly!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Julia,
Oops!!! All fixed!
Thanks!
---------------

Even those who aren't Facebook members can still have a look at all the available bears!  bear_original

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Brilliant idea Daphne..must list one and see how it goes...

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

What a great idea, Daphne!   I guess I will need to break down and head over to Facebook.  One new hurdle at a time!
Hugs,
Janice

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

:dance: I don't know the first thing about Facebook, but I did go and sign up.
Your idea for an Artist Teddy Bears for Sale page is great. 
     I posted my current bear that's available for adoption.  What a nice new option & it's free!  :dance:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Daphne, you have outdone yourself - what a brilliant idea!!!   Thanks for you initiative that helps all of us ;o)

hugs,

Brenda

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Daphne it's great - thanks a lot for your work!!!! Hope I will get some bear-lover who will finally adopt a Dreli-Bear ......... it has been a long time, since the last bear found a new home - all my bears at home are very sad including myself .........  bear_cry

So good luck to all the bear-artists and good luck maybe also to my bears!!!!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Daphne,

You have finally convinced me to get onto facebook.
I have always been a bit reluctant to put my "private parts"  :crackup:  on such a wide network, but Joanne (desertmountainbear) gave me the first push and apparently you can choose your friends very carefully, so I'm definitely going to do it this weekend.

I hope there will be loads of teddy bears on your "Artist Teddy Bears for sale" page and that will ultimately be the ruin of me ....  bear_grin

Wonderful idea, Daphne  :clap:

Hugs,

Peter & the bears

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL Peter!!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA
peterbear wrote:

Daphne,

You have finally convinced me to get onto facebook.
I have always been a bit reluctant to put my "private parts"  :crackup:  on such a wide network, but Joanne (desertmountainbear) gave me the first push and apparently you can choose your friends very carefully, so I'm definitely going to do it this weekend.

I hope there will be loads of teddy bears on your "Artist Teddy Bears for sale" page and that will ultimately be the ruin of me ....  bear_grin

Wonderful idea, Daphne  :clap:

Hugs,

Peter & the bears

Great news Peter,  I do hope you will add all of your great teddy pictures to your page. I enjoyed seeing them on McBear's site
Joanne

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

What a wonderful idea Daphne... I'm now a fan!  Thank you for taking the time to set it up :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support!!! I'm glad you all like this idea! As time goes on and we let our collectors know about the page this should help us gain added exposure and sell our work! It's a great way for collectors on Facebook to see artist bears all in one place.

You'll see I'm trying to keep the wall postings to just bears for sale... not chatter. We have places like TT to come and talk! Less chatter makes it easier for folks to see the bears which is what it's all about.

Please note that I'm volunteering my time to create and maintain this fan page. I do not however, with all my other endeavors, have time to promote the page beyond the bear forums and on FB so please, post the link on your Facebook status to let your Facebook friends know about it!!

Thanks again!! You guys are the best! :hug:  bear_flower

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:redface: I used to belong to facebook, but so did my grandchildren and I did not like a lot of the things I saw on there and made comments and they got insulted so i opted out.  Besides, it took up too much of my time.  there is so much you can do on facebook, and working full time leaves me no time for it.  But I am glad to see it has bear sales potential.
pat

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Pat - no, you probably wouldn't like a lot of what you read from that generation! I wouldn't either! I find Facebook a place to be in contact with friends and family from the same generation and similar interests... not a place to see the daily goings on of nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc as they interact with their friends!!

As a selling opportunity... yes, I've met many wonderful collectors on there I never would have crossed paths with otherwise and have sold many bears as a result. I've even sold to old high school and college friends I reconnected with through Facebook. It's provided wonderful exposure for my business and I've had a great time catching up with old friends and making new ones!
bear_original

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I have joined, its a brilliant idea  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pat, when I joined facebook a few months ago, I made a rule teddy bear friends only (even excluding my daughter) I did this because of just the reason you have said, it was not my daughter but some of her friends who were a bit um colourful and I have a few family members who I did not want involved in my life.

You might want to try again......................I go under my bear name not my personal name  bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Brilliant idea Daphne!  I haven't seen it yet, (I've been playing the games lol) I'll pop on there now and join up, thank SO much bear_original  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thank you Daphne, what a great idea  bear_flower

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Now I have my internet access back (hooray) on my visit to facebook came across the page and it's an excellent idea Daphne I've become a fan I'll definitely give it a try out Thanks for thinking of it  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

Daphne...you are always coming up with new and wonderful ideas!  Thanks again!   :dance:

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

okay one more thing to try and see if im smart enough to so!  I am a member of facebook..not sure i understand how to "join" this part? Not make a page at the bottom or yes? great idea Daphne!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
heartsez wrote:

okay one more thing to try and see if im smart enough to so!  I am a member of facebook..not sure i understand how to "join" this part? Not make a page at the bottom or yes? great idea Daphne!

It's very easy Debra.
When you are on the facebook page of Artist Teddy Bears for Sale (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= … 592?ref=mf, you will find a button that says "Like" ( bear_thumb ).  After you have clicked on that, you become one of the 588 people who like this site.  Then you can add your bears with a description and a picture.

teddy_bear_artists.jpg

I hope this makes a bit of sense  bear_wacko .
Good luck !

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the Bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

A bit of sense, Peter? I wish you had time to do something like this for everything on the web!  bear_grin

Becky

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Thank you Peter!

Board footer