Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

Hi All,
I just started on BearPile and to my surprise someone right away clicked on the "order" button.
How do I proceed? I'm so used to sites like eBay, and Etsy that automatically do the sell process.
Any comments and suggestions appreciated.  I want to complete this process correctly so will wait
to hear what you have to say.

Thanks so much!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hiya, well done! You just email them. The other day I emailed a lady and we arranged cheque payment another I sent a paypal invoice and she paid that way. Just shout if you're not sure of anything.

Durango, Colorado

bear_flower Thanks a bunch!!
I was a bit hesitant to go on BearPile (I'm always leery of new stuff), but I think I'm gonna like it. bear_original

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I fancied trying it but was unsure, its sounds as though it could be really good  bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I highly recommend Bearpile!  It's been around a long time and $10 for a month with no contract is very reasonable!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I love bearpile and I'm a member there for a long time - it's amazing to see all the wonderful works from artists from all around the world - and you can present your bears in a very fine way with 4 pictures and a lot of information!!!

Dave did a very good job there!!!!

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

I joined a month ago and love it,  bear_wub its the best money I could have spent. I was very hesitant at first about spending money to go on a site but I have had 5 orders so far from it and I'm fast running out of bears. Dave has done a stunning job, and is very quick to answer emails. I'd highly recommend Bear Pile. Congratulations on your first order. :clap:  :clap: and heres to many, many more. bear_original

Durango, Colorado

:dance: Thanks so much for the info and encouragement.  From my first bear sale I even got
another order.  Yay!!!! In my mind BearPile has already paid off.  I'm a fan for sure!!!    :dance:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay for you  :clap:   Now I'm definitely going to get my act together to sign up!

Durango, Colorado

:dance: yes Katy, give BearPile a try.  Your bears are sooo cute!!!
And it's actually pretty simple, I think you would like it.   bear_grin

Board footer