Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

dan.jpgI made this bear as a birthday present for a friend, who loves to read books like the Da Vinci code. I hope she'll be happy with Dan and his name, as he actually is a kind of golden yellow and not brown  bear_grin

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Awwwww what a lovely bear, your friend is very lucky  bear_wub

Hugs Ali

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

What a clever concept, the prop book works wonderfully too. Great idea!! And great work on the bear too.

Richard
x

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

What a great idea for a birthday present I'm sure your friend will love him to bits  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such a beautifully made little bear!  bear_wub I'm a bit envious of your friend's good luck.  bear_happy

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, very sweet, that's the name of a friend of mine too, so I thought of him before I thought of the author lol

aeminiatures AE Miniatures
H-I-Ambacht, the Netherlands
Website

Thank you all for the nice comments - I gave Dan to my friend earlier this week and she loved him!

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I love Dan and I am sure your friend will too...I wish my computer screen showed the colors more true...he looks like a creamy white on my screen...beautiful!

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

I have not yet read a book by Dan Brown but I am sure with your Dan sitting on a book, I would love to  bear_wub !
He looks so cute and I feel with your friend who felt in love immediately with him!!!!!!

Board footer