Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TS mini bears Tatiana Scalozub
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Eiiey-florian1.jpgI would like to introduce you my retro bear - Florian - he is only 4 inches (10 cm), but inspite of this fact he is truelly teddy bear - 5-way -disc jointed with moovable hands and legs and the head. She is hand sewn by me with lots of soul and love from antique curly alpaca and artificial leather, filled in with wooden sawdust, stitched nose and claws, be-waxed nose, German black eyes, shaded.

He is dressed in thread (DMC) crocheted colar with flowers.

Florian was born in Odessa (Ukraine) but is looking for a careful and loving mom, super-collector of mini bears or just for a friend. He will come to you from non-smoking envoirement in the protective box with signed certificate.

See him on bearpile, etsy or contact me by e-mail blue-seagull (at) mail.ru

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's gorgeous, love the fur you used

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Such a beautiful bear, I can hardly believe he is so tiny as he is so perfectly made  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

TS mini bears Tatiana Scalozub
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Thank you for pleasant comments! I really apreciate this!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a beautiful bear!
Joanne

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

What a sweet little fella! I also went and visited your website and your bunnies are soooo cute! I love their big ears!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Board footer