Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

OK...I finally figured out how to get my photo into the Photofilter program and changed the image size to less than the required 185 x 270 Pixels

( 100  KB )  now....it says it cant load it because its a BMP image... it must be a gif. or j bear_cry peg. or png  !!!! HELP !!!!!

Actually...I then sent the image to my yahoo mail box  ( figured Id trick it)    :twisted:  ... and it changed it to a jpeg , I think !!!!... Boy these computers can

drive you bonkers...so now , can someone help a poor little exhausted brain fried fingernailess innocent teddy bear person get that photo any

farther than that???  bear_cry     At least its corralled for now        :dance: .... Winney

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

When you save the picture on your computer you should have a drop down menu, use....under File...Save as, then a box should appear for you to name the picture and choose the format to save it as and where,
In the second click box from the drop down menu choose jpeg, and save it in your pictures. then you should be able to post it here. Sometimes I have to turn off my internet security to load a picture??? don't know why it just won't let me load it sometimes, today they loaded fine, but go figure. It they don't load, I deactivate my security program for a minute load the picture then turn it right back on.

Kathy

White City, Oregon

Thanks Kathy..I will try that...Winney

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Winney!!! I See you I see you!  You are there!  Very nice picture!  You are right next to my awful pic... which is great motivation for me to have a decent one taken!  You beautiful lady!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

White City, Oregon

Darn it...I typed a message and my connection failed...happens all the time.

:redface: You make me blush Kim. We must relish any and all compliments we can get as we get older...

I finally did it !!!!...question ..When I went to change the image size they gave me 2 little boxes Tall and Wide.... OKeeee but when

I would change one of them then the other one erases and they put in there whatever it wants ...HUH? Must be some little elves in there

playing tricks on me  :twisted:  You know it is that time of the year,  they are not making toys at this time. So.... I just ignored that

thing and went by another box above that I will call the BM box...I mean the KB box ( not to be confused with the KGB ) . I saw that I

could make it go under the  maximum allowed  100 KB  ...which I take to mean; the strain it will go thru to uplond my photo .

OK...Now you know I have been on this forum since its beginning and none of you have seen any of my bears except for the 2 mink

ones hugging for my Avatar. Ohh, yes Shelli has seen a few others of mine...I think I sent her to my yahoo photos one time.

Now...watch out , I am going to be sending lots of photo fuzzies your way...after Christmas .

Everybody, be good for Santa as he is due to arrive in a few days and is sooo busy.. he will be tossing some well wrapped  gifts down the

chimney  ( well wrapped so their fur doesn't get soot on them ). 

bear_wub     bear_wub   :hug:  :hug:     FUZZIEST HUGS to ALL MY BEAR FRIENDS at INTERCAL !!!  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

BEEEYOOOTEEEFUUUL photo, Winney!!

Board footer