Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

tinies-hugg10.jpgbugbears-hugg10.jpghugglets-F10-bunnies.jpgattic-animes-hugg-f10.jpgHere's a preview of a few creations for Hugglets on Sunday....hope to catch up with many TT-ers there!  :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a sweet little bunch.  I'm looking forward to see all these little critters in the fur, if there's any left by the time I get there!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I wish I could be there, Lynne. (If I could be there, one of those sweet bugs might have to come home with me!)

Becky

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  OMG, love those little bunnies  bear_happy can't wait to see them in person - if they are still there by the time I find my way to you.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there!
Your little creations are always a delight to look at!  These little characters will soon fly off your table.,

I look forward to meeting up with you on Sunday, just wish we all had more time to chat properly. 

Have a great day, I am sure you will.

Hugs

Marilyn x

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Gorgeous creations, best of luck at Hugglets (not that you will need it!)  bear_thumb

Hugs

Lisa x

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely work Lynne!  Super little characters!  Have a great day on Sunday!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

So precious!  Your table is sure to be a hit!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

How gorgeous, I adore the little ones in the first piccie  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

AAAAK! You are killing me with cute! These little characters are sure to find homes fast! Good luck at Hugglets!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I'll take one of each please  bear_grin , the bugs and the bunnies are fantastic. Well they all are but those ones really jump out at me.  Good luck at the show.

big hugs

Shane

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

They are all Soooo adorable! I love the little bears in the first pic especially! Wish I could be at the show. Have fun and I hope the sales are good!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Love these little ones so cute have a great day on Sunday good luck with the show.

Raewyn

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awwww what a cute collection you created.  Love them  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I never can choose a favourite Lynne....I love them all bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:
P.S.Thank you for adding me to your site bear_flower I will get hubby to add you to mine as he updates my website bear_thumb

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Lynne,

I really want to congratulate you on these lovely bears and animals.  :clap:
Generally I like the bigger traditional teddy bears, but there is something about these bears and especially the bunnies that makes them really special.
I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but they are so ....  well, lovely !  bear_wub

Surely they will be very popular tomorrow and I hope you will have a great day and a good crowd in Kensington !  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Lynne,
I'm so jealous they're all going to be sold to everyone else & not me!! I especially love your little bugs... they're gorgeous! bear_wub
Good luck at Hugglets!
Luv & Hugs,
Julia x

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

They are all stunning :clap:  :clap: hope all went well today, I bet you sold out really quickly, as they are all so fab. bear_original

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub Lovely  to see all these little guys today. Even better, the Middle Bunny came home with me  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_whistle  bear_thumb

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

So did the hard sell to the lady with the elephant work?  bear_laugh  He definitely had take me home eyes!

Board footer