Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

baildon bears Baildon bears
west yorkshire

LADYS-DO-LUNCH.jpgThis is my new collection of upper class ladys who love to do lunch, hope you like them, they are 3.5 iches stood and will be in prime position on my stall at Dolly Domain dolls and bear fair I am doing on the 27th march at Pudsey, leeds, u.k

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Cute little set up,  bear_original ,

Hugs
Tina

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I just love the whole concept.  So nostalgic ...and very cute bears, too.

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_grin  bear_grin   They are fabulous!  Ladies that do lunch......  bear_grin   Great trio...  Can we all come for lunch too...?  bear_happy  bear_happy

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They looked dressed and ready for a day out.  Love them, the hats the outfits, the faces, wonderful!
Joanne

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Oh my...a wonderful creation!   I have a small bistro and this picture remindes me of these three sweet ladies whom come in often, they will have tea and do lunch, and every now and then have a wee bit of wine!  You have totally taken this picture in my mind and brought it to life, the dresses and hats, eveything....thanks so much for bringing a big smile to me this morning!  Lots of hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

How cute!  I think I've seen them (or some ladies who dressed very much like them) at Cheesecake Factory!    bear_original
Hugs,
Janice

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

they are such fun, I bet they get up to mischief  bear_smile

baildon bears Baildon bears
west yorkshire

Thanks for all your wonderful replies, someone made a comment that they looked like WI ladies and it would be funny to do a WI calander with bare bears, that made me giggle. Loved making these ladies and will definatly be making more Ladies do lunch, it was lovely making the coats as I have some beautiful vintage fabrics and I found a fab web page showing 1920 style hats to inspire me. Hannah

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a lovely idea, and I'm  :crackup:  about the WI bare bear calendar, fab idea!

mebears M. E. Bears And Critters
Brisbane, Queensland
Website

These girls remind me of a bunch of Nana's dressed to the nines!  :clap:  The whole look really does work......and they look as though they are enjoying themselves!  :crackup:  Do I see some pot bellies under there - too much pudding  already!
bear_wub   bear_wub
Wendy

Board footer