Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

forgottenforest Forgotten Forest

woman-lingerie-6.jpgwoman-lingerie-2.jpgwoman-lingerie-1.jpgOh Dear… what can I say here?

Maude has a removable slinky little negligee and under that she is wearing…well not very much actually, her lingerie consists of a bra and G-string. Maude is a pin-up teddy bear (well sort of) she is entirely hand made by me and is absolutely unique.

Maude is a very rare female bear and she is a deluxe bear meaning that she is much more complex than my other bears with a sculpted body which means she can stand on her own and even has a more feminine body.

maude is up on ebay right now and ends in an hour (I thought i had already posted her up here and just remembered that i hadnt, probably not enough time to bid but at least you will get to see her bear_original her link is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … RK:MESE:IT

or you can just go to my ebay store which is

http://stores.ebay.com/the-forgotten-forest

hope you like her, bye bye

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Very cool and unusual!  Lovin that G-string!    :crackup:

~Robert

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Just brilliant.... have you ever thought of turning your creations into animated characters ? I bet you could come up with some wonderful stories ! bear_grin

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

LOL Maude... the perfect name... You certainly have a neat talent and eye!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hee hee hee, I just looked at your eBay... that little mushroom is really CUTE!  bear_tongue What an endearing face

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what an amazing bear, i have just been to your website and you work is brillant... i'm a big sucker for fairies, elfves, goblins, dragons etc and your eye for detail is amazing.

bear hugs Susan

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

This bear made me laugh!  bear_grin  bear_grin   The G-string is a corker!  What great handiwork - very unusual  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer