Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

It's been so long since I've posted here I don't know where to start.  I took a rest from mini teddys and got into reborning babies and it's great fun.  Then I had a heart attack and was diagnosed with diabetes.  I'm expecting my 7th grandbaby in about 6 weeks and one daughter and her family builit a new house so things have been jumpin'.

But now I am back and have been making my mini teddies again, focusing mainly on faereis.  I hope to put some on Bear Pile soon.  I have been lurking and you all are making such wonderful teds.  So I'm back and so glad to be hear again.

Jude

Oh and I forgto to say that I'm now P.F.A.T.T. Cottage.....Pixies Faeries And Tiny Treasures.  I should change that in my avatar.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Judy . . . a lot of life has been happening to you!  I hope your health is getting better and am glad you're making your bears again.  Welcome back to TT -  hope you'll visit us often.

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Thanks SueAnn.  What's the old joke..at this age I'm just glad to be anywhere  :crackup:

Jude

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Welcome back Jude.  Lovely to hear you are making bears again.  Look after yourself as well won't you.   :hug:

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Welcome back Jude, I'm glad to hear your okay and back to creating.
Bear Hugs,
Louise

Board footer