Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Hello everyone-
   A little while ago on ebay I found a bear that I really loved.  I was able to go to the artists website and she had a good 8-9 bears available.  They were all around 7-9 inches (though she had this in cm) and were made out of mohair/alpaca with a type of mini bear fabric for the muzzle.  They also all had something knitted that they would wear (made by mom) and some of them had little stitched freckles on the nose.  I think the language was German (with English underneath) and the prices were around $115.  I can't for the life of me remember her name and have searched through ebay both current and completed listing with no luck.  Can anyone help?

Thanks
Shanna

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi could it be AS Bears or L&S Bears?  I also have a piccie of of bear with freckles by an artist called Dee?

Loveland

Thanks Ali-
   I don't think her name was Dee....that doesn't ring a bell.  Does L&S bears have a website?  I tried googleing it, but nothing came up.

Shanna

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi again, not sure about L&S having a website BUT I came across this name Kimberley Anne - Bearwildered Bears, does that ring any bells, found her at Bear Essence website.

Loveland

Thanks!  I found her!  She posted a few more bears on ebay.  Her name is L&S bears and I think they are so cute with their little hats!  I'm hoping that I can arrange one as a birthday gift.  Thanks again!

Shanna

Board footer