Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Deb Upstate New York

IMG_0446.JPGI fought this bear and the bear won.  Just didn't come out the way I'd hoped.  That's what you get for hurrying.  Also, have to take to work tomorrow, so no fuss with the camera ... just snap and that's it.

By the way ... don't you just hate posting after Judi does?  Geeesh!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Awww...I think Little Miss is adorable. She looks so soft & cuddly.

You could name her Missy.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,I think she's wonderful!! She looks so sweet and proper. I think your friend will love her  bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yeah, Deb . . . she is waaaay cute!!  How big?  Don't know what you wanted her to look like, but in my book, she's adorable!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Can't see evidence of a battle there Deb...she's really cute! You are too hard on yourself! She may not have turned out like the bear you pictured in your mind...but mine rarely ever do either....you just have to take what comes. :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

She is such a little cutie!!!  I guess its like one of those old sayings - you should see the other guy!!!!  Great job!!

Jane

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Deb, she is adorable!!!! I don't know what the fight was about but this little girl bear was right, she is perfect just the way she is. bear_original  bear_original

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Deb, your little sweetie is ADORABLE!!!

Love her childish look!  :hug:

Julia

taralee teds Taralee Teds
south australia

Oh she is so sweet. Like she'd be seen but not heard bear_wub  What a great failure!!! Wish mine looked like that after a battle bear_laugh

Deb Upstate New York

I started "late" to finish by the last day of work before Christmas (the Wednesday before), and the battle was really mine against the clock I guess.  Then the holidays came, and I just got busy and had to finish in what felt like a rush.  Oh well.  She's off to work with me in the am.

She's 12" SueAnn.

Thanks guys.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

She's a real cutie Deb, and has a twinkle in her eyes that no are a result of the struggle she gave you! Sometimes it takes me a while to really 'see' the bear I've made...we're just so close to them during the creation process. Your bear has turned out to be very pretty  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

She's beautiful Deb! Very sweet and feminine.  bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

She's adorable and her new mom will love her!

Miki thinks she's hot stuff!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Deb, I think she is beautiful, I love her eye placement, her face and she looks so sad......she is beautiful.....please love her, you did such a good job on her.... bear_cry

dilu

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I just love her! she's a little princess!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Did she eventually get a name?  She is so melancholy I think she is divine.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

humf, she is sure telling her maker that she is not taking any of her nonsense, and that she is perfect in all ways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so she better just get on with it and accept that.

bear_thumb
Lynette.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Deb! I absolutely love Little Miss. She is adorable! I can see she has a wee bit of a TUDE though! I adore her!

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Deb, I think she's the sweetest little thing. She has such an innocent face!!!!!!!!

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

DEB I LOVE HER!!!!!!! SHE IS MY FAVORITE OF YOUR BEARS SO FAR!!!!  bear_wub   just darling!

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

She is so sweet. She definately looks sad to be leaving. Maybe even a bit sorry for disappointing you. I find that most  creations turn out the way they were suppose to. Keep that in mind next time and you'll end up pleasantly surprised. She really is trying to say something. Probably "not to toot my horn or anything, but you really did a good job. HAHAHAHA.

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

She is lovely Deb. She looks like she is waiting patiently for her name.

Mel

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

She's a a star Deb...a real star

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

You are definitely being way to hard on yourself Deb. She is adorable. She looks like she would be quite comfy in the country. Not a city bear hahahah

Board footer