Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

PANDIE-CLOWN-006.jpg-face.jpg-eye.jpgPANDIE-CLOWN-002.jpg-top.jpgPANDIE-CLOWN-003.jpgnice-one.jpgPANDIE-CLOWN-004.jpg-nice-one.jpgI am very pleased to introduce you to Pepini who is an absolute favourite of mine -I just love clowns and panda's -so have combined both my loves to create this beautiful bear!!!
I have been experimenting again with setting in dolls eyes with leather eyelids into a mohair face .
Pepini has brown dolls eyes and an embroidered nose.His fur is a wonderful thick curly mohair in a shell pink that has a darker pink backing and is lovely when shaved for his muzzle.I have used a chocolate brown for his dark parts -they blend very well together!
Pepini is quite a heavy panda as he has a bag of sand in his tummy -he is cotterpin jointed and has cashmere paw pads.He wears a pretty neck ruffle and a felt decorated hat.
Hope you like him -I found him enjoyable to make but very difficult!
He is on bearpile
http://jobears.bearpile.com

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

im dying for so munch perfection!!!! he is great jo: i love this new style!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

neri_atelje Neri atelje
Vilnius
Website

I love Pepini's eyes. Very deep eyes  bear_thumb

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Pepini is wonderful and I love his eyes, very well done  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a lovely chap, looks very huggable

Board footer