Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone, bear_flower  bear_flower

I am sure that everyone who participated in the "Blooming Bear Show"  and visitors alike, will join me in thanking dear Daphne for her superb online show which she so expertly organised for us all at the weekend.  (Sorry I bombarded you with so many questions!!! )  It went brilliantly and was thoroughly enjoyable, so ...... 

Come on Daphne, step up and take a bow and a big round of applause!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Many many thanks. bear_flower  bear_flower

Hugs,

Marilyn x

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance: Thank you Daphne, you did GREAT!!!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Yes, Daphne you did an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

:hug: Ann-Marie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thank you so much Daphne for all your hard work  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well done Daphne, the show was great, well organised and well presented.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

'Behind the scenes' often goes unrewarded publicly, although the success of the show itself is a reflection of Daphne's hard work.

Thanks Daphne - your tireless effort is very much appreciated by us all.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,
Marg   :hug:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Yay, Daphne! :clap:  It was great fun! :dance:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

It was a great show, Daphne, also from a collector's point of view.  The quality of the bears was outstanding!   :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Well done Daphne for doing such a great job, and to all the artists who took part.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I visited the show and enjoyed looking at all the bears/friends offered for sale.  Daphne's a truly talented and creative show promoter, traits also exhibited in her beautiful bears, ellies, etc.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

I also want to thank Daphne for such a great show  she did a wonderful job :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Sheryl

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Think Daphne's in hibernation  bear_laugh   Well done anyway, hope the next one goes just as well

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I hope you're having a well- deserved rest Daphne! bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:
Can't wait for the next one! Oh wait! Yes I can! I've got to make more bears!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

The next one will be a huge hit!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_wub Oh my goodness you guys! I'm speechless! (I know, I know, big surprise!) I have indeed spent some time AWAY from my computer since the show ended and now to come to TT and find this!  bear_wub

Thank you!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

It was indeed a lot of work but it was completely worth it! The show was a HUGE success and we are ALL responsible for that! As participating artists you all made incredible bears and friends exclusively for the show and everyone worked so hard on their show pages which looked great! And the collectors loved it! Such wonderful feedback from so many! We do it all for them!

It is a pleasure putting shows together for such a talented and appreciative group of people! Teddy Bear Lovers are the Best!! bear_flower

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I'm so sorry I missed the show, as I've been at Wiesbaden at the big Teddy-bear-Welt 2011 and had no possibility to check out a computer with internet.
Please when is there the next possibility for this show and would there also be a possibility to participate????? I would love to as I heard so many wonderful things and congratulations to all bear-artists and first of all to Daphne!!!!!!
What a wonderful bear-world!!!!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

You did a FABULOUS job, Daphne!!!!  Very well done!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   I feel so privledged to have been able to take part in it!  Thank you SO, SO much for everything you did!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Lovely show Daphne  :dance: congratulations!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lyn Parker Bears

Thanks Daphne!!!  The show was outstanding your enormous talent and effort is very much appreciated   :clap:   :clap:
Looking forward to the next one.  bear_original

Bear Hugs
Lyn

Board footer