Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

DSCF3147b.jpgDSCF3145b.jpgMeet Lester - by Julie-Ann Callis of A Case of The Teds. I adopted him as part of the fundraiser that Dawn James is doing to benefit the bear sanctuary in Romania. (I know that she has several more lovely orphans listed on Bearpile and Facebook.)

Anyway, Lester has such a cheerful and encouraging expression that he had to sit next to me at my desk. Here he is alone, and with some new friends (The white bear on the left was one of my very first attempts).

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's lovely, he looks perfect to provide encouragement

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Sorry I can't see your bear, but I just have to comment because one of my favorite bears is named Lester.  He's a manufactured bear, though.  It's weird when you see another bear with the same name as your bear.  At least there probably won't be another Prot, lol.

Lotte Rotten Posts: 108

Oh Lester is VERY lovely- his little collar is a very sweet detail! Congratulations!  bear_smile  And what a wonderful thing to buy a new teddy friend, knowing the money will go to helping the bear sanctuary!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh yes, he is very lovely, Becky, I love his kind expression!  bear_wub
I am glad you helped Dawn and Chris raise money for the Romanian bear sanctuary.

This is the teddy that I adopted in aid of the WSPA; she is called Olivia and was made by Carole Richardson (IssyBears).

There are still lots of gorgeous teddies waiting for a new family (at very reasonable prices); check out : www.dawnandchrisbeartrek.co.uk

Olivia11TT.jpg

Hugs and good luck to Dawn & Chris,

Peter & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm happy that you all like Lester. bear_original

Peter, Your Olivia bear is lovely too! I really like her dress and her little smile. (And you've reminded me that there should be more chocolate at my desk. bear_happy It's important to keep the bears well-fed.)

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Aren't Dawn's bears beautiful.  Becky he looks right at home with your two fellows.

I love your bear too Peter,  I miss understood on FB, I thought this was another Hugs Unlimited bear.  She is beautiful in her dress and Easter hat. And I see she has found even more sweets at your house.

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Thank you  for adopting the bears - it really is appreciated and I know they have gone to great homes. Thanks to everyone that has bought bears and my son running the London Marathon last weekend I am delighted to say that we have raised well over £2000 so far. There are still loads of wonderful bears to be had, we have just put a lot more on this afternoon  - I'm afraid the photos are not the best, as we have had so many to photograph. All the bears are in lovely condition.

LOL Peter - if you feed Olivia any more chocolate she won't fit into that lovely dress anymore!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Now all we have to do is climb those mountains!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

SUCH gorgeous bears for such a special cause. 
HUGS
Catherine x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous bears, Becky and Peter!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer