Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi everyone I'm just wondering if anyone here is having problems leaving comments on blogs. For the last week or so I haven't been able to leave a comment on my favourite blogs ? I don't know what has changed I suspect something with Google . I'm going into meltdown not being able to join in the blogland world any help greatly appreciated.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

There was a post on a blog about this.  It was Pussman and Company's blog.  You may want to contact Danielle about it.  She fixed her problem.
Also try doing a google search.  I remember doing that and there were others with the same problem. And there were answers too.  I hope you can fix this, I know you must be very unhappy.

Joanne

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Yes me too Raewyn.  bear_angry

Conni Germany

I have also belonged of it.

Some have the hook for "in the registration announced remain" distant. Now it goes again.

Sorry, i have the translater.... bear_wacko

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Me too, most inconvenient as it was blog giveaway week at Sew Mama Sew!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Me too!!! Have no idea why!! bear_ermm

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

I was, too. It's wide spread.  I looked in blogger help, but found nothing, however that was late yesterday.
So I experimented, trying this and that.  Then I hit on something that fixed the glitch for me, it may for you as well.

When it sends you to the Google Sign-in page, uncheck the little box below that asks if you want to stay signed-in. 
That's all I did and things were normal again.  I may have to sign-in more, but at least I can comment normally again.

Thought I'd add:  When you leave a comment on someone's blog and get sent to the Google sign-in page...

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Glad to see your back Raewyn, I got your comment on my blog.

Joanne

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

yay  :dance:  thanks for letting me know Joanne thanks all Laura I unticked the box and it's working again  :dance:  :dance:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Thanks Laura...that worked for me too.  :clap:

Board footer