Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Not a blog.   I love to use Blogger, it is so easy to customize.  But I didn't want my website to be quite so full of sidebars and gadgets.  So I made a new site and with the help of the "links list" and their new "pages"  I can now go back and forth between the busy blog and the not busy website without even noticing I have goneig from one to the other.  That is because with Blogger I could make both sites the same.

I love my old website, but for those of you who use Blogger I am sure you understand how easy it is to play and make everything so custom.  My old site was not, so I didn't update it very much.  I hope this will solve this.

I hope you will go see, so it all makes sense.

I have not pointed my domain name over to my new site yet, but that is next, so here is the link.

http://joannelivingston.blogspot.com/

Joanne

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

Awesome!! bear_thumb This is what I plan to to sometime in the future too.  And you can buy the domain name pretty cheap then you won't have the (dot)blogspot in you address.   :clap:  Looks very nice!!!

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks so much.  I have the domain name,  I have to get it pointed over to the new site.  My husband used to work at GoDaddy.  He tells me it is a little tricky with Blogger.  We will see.  I let you know.

Joanne

Durango, Colorado

I look forward to hearing how it goes.  Keep us posted.   bear_thumb And again, it looks GreAt!!!!  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Awesome!  You are a true "Joanne-of-all-trades"!
Hugs,
Janice

Bloomsburg, PA

I just moved my domain name.  Sometimes I even surprise myself.  There was a very good tutorial on the GoDaddy website.  So hopefully I did it correct.  May take a couple of hours.  If you click on my website button it is still taking you to the old site.

I also made a favicon for my page.  That wasn't hard either.

Joanne

www.desertmountainbear.com

whoo hoo

Durango, Colorado

Yay! Nice, it worked!!! Yay!!

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Love the favicon, too!  Great work!

HeidiBears florida

It looks great!!!! And very professional!  bear_thumb  :dance:

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Joanne,

looks like you not only professional bearmaker, you are professional webdesigner too :)

Looks really nice!

Good luck! bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Looking good!  Guess I inadvertently saw it last night when commenting, I thought it had gained something  :crackup:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

How much does it cost to create a web site with blogger?  I've never been able to use that site, but I know other blind people who do, so maybe I'll get brave enough to try it.

Bloomsburg, PA

Blogger is free.

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Is it free to make a web site also?  I think I'm going to try it.

Bloomsburg, PA

I did something different.  It is a blog.  I set it up like a website by keeping the front page without an ongoing post.  But many people use their blogs as websites. 

Joanne

Board footer