Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Lenora-350x263.jpgLenora is a bear I made from a pattern that came out of a bear book I have.  I'm not sure who did the pattern because apparently they were labeled weird and we couldn't find the author.  All I know is that it was called Beanbag Bear. 

The fur is some absolutely gorgious pink, fuzzy wuzzy faux fur that Lenora gave me.  This is why I named the bear after her.  She also has blue safety eyes and a safety nose.  That muzzle was a royal pain in the *** and I goofed up because I can't take verbal directions to save my life.  Oops.

I was going to keep her, but I met a guy while I was out shopping the other day and he adopted her.  I was really excited about that, although I miss her.  I don't think I'll do that pattern again, though.  I've got an idea for my own pattern now, just need someone to help me cut it out.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Congratulations on the continuing advances in bear-making techniques! That's a really nice picture of both you and beanie-Lenora. I really like the pink fur and the shape of the bear's legs (can't see yours lol).

Becky

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Lol and lol again.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Great job!  bear_grin  She's lovely!

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

You're both absolutely beautiful bear_original Thanks for sharing the pic and congrats on Lenora's adoption she's such a sweet little bear bear_original

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Thanks, guys.  She was bought for the gentleman's two-year-old daughter.  I hope she gives that little girl a lot of love throughout her lifetime.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

She is a really cute bear, and a good picture of the two of you.  It is obvious that you are trying more advanced techniques with good success.  That is great.

Joanne

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That is awesome!!!! Good for you. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'm glad you guys like her.

Fallenrose near Cologne

It's great to see that you get better and better with every bear you make - congratulations, Lenora is really beautiful!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Thanks.  I'm glad you love her.  I was pretty attached to her.

Board footer