Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

CarolineWong Posts: 3

I want to make a cute Hedgehog for my husband?
Anyone can help??  bear_sad
Where can i find the pattern for a cute Hedgehog???

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Caroline!

I found this cute pattern on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mohair-Bear-Hed … 4cf4681e22

Becky

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Awww I love hedgehogs!!! I made a baby hedgehog called MacKenzie for my mother for mother's day and she loved it. I'd offer you my pattern but I'm not selling my designs yet ~ one day though!! Best of luck with your hedgehog!

CarolineWong Posts: 3

Thankyou both~~~~  bear_grin

alohateddy Posts: 1

Aloha from sunny Hawaii, and glad to be on here. aloha, Diana

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Diana, aloha to you back, I have a Granddaughter that lives in Hawaii, She works at the BLT Restaurant at Trump Tower, she is a pastry chef.  Welcome to Teddy Talk, its a great place to come and meet all the bear artists and see the bears that we all make and plenty of things to learn and just about everything Teddy Bear.  Enjoy your stay.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

welcome Diana.

About the hedgehog Caroline, you'll need to find some prickly or hedgehog-like fur or mohair. You'll also need some lighter fur or mohair for the face and tummy, and some matching light suede for the arms and feet. The tops of the arms and legs will need to be in the hedgehog fur or mohair and the suede will need to be the base of the arm (paw) and leg (feet). Not sure if you design your own patterns but hedgehogs are a very round shape, I usually use a wide head gusset that sometimes goes into the back too. Occasionally I will not use a head joint I will just use wire or locline from the head down the spine so I can get the most realistic round shape for a hedgehog. Hope this helps.

Board footer