Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Now that I have finally worked out how to post pics here, here are some bears I've completed this year. I've made quite a lot this year but these are some of my favorites. bear_original Enjoy

Here is Latte, who has been adopted however I have more of his fur so I think I'll be making him an open edition as he's so cute bear_original
PICT0208-4.jpg

Here is Vanilla Fudge & Latte together, (Vanilla Fudge is like Latte's brother lol)
IMG_0352-1.jpg

MacKenzie the Hedgehog who earned himself a blue ribbon and 93/100 points at a recent show (we're very proud of him)
PICT0401-4.jpg

Miriam, one of my favorites as she's not quite antique but still has the darns and stitches. In my mind she is a bear who has spent many years in the attic however she still likes to maintain her lady-like appearance. She's such a lady too bear_original She now lives all the way in California bear_original
IMG_0757-1.jpg
IMG_0774-1.jpg

Locksley, one of my favorite foxes (I make lots of foxes but not all are shown to the world, Locksley is one of my favorites I just love him).
IMG_0784-3.jpg

One of my mother's bears (we make our bears together) Tripple Chocolate Mudcake.
IMG_0825-2.jpg

Another of mum's bears, Jeremiah the shy boy lol
IMG_0863-1.jpg

Another of mum's girls, Maya a BIG bear at 24" tall (that's big for us)
IMG_1750.jpg

One of my fav bears as he's so unique - The Entertainer. What a special fellow bear_original
IMG_0906-2.jpg

Logie, a custom order another big girl standing at 17" (again that is big for me, I like smaller and medium sized bears usually. I only ever hand-sew so this is the only reason why lol. Takes weeks and weeks of sewing to create such a large bear by only hand-sewing. I know I'm not the only one that only hand-sews, we should make a club! LOL) :D:D:D
IMG_1431-1.jpg
IMG_1363-1.jpg

And little Apple Crumble, who recently came first in an online competition
IMG_1658.jpg

If anyone would like to see more photos or view our bears for adoption etc you can see them on our website: http://gjoyfulbears.com/main.html

Hope you enjoyed my pics. It's so hard to choose favs for each year when I look back at photos as I love them all, but I can't load them all here for you to see lol. If you do want to see them all you may visit our website, some of the bears above are still available please check the site to see if you are interested. Enjoy your day/night and week!

Hugs
Gabriele and the bears

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

You have a lovely variety of bears and they are all gorgeous, but my heart was stolen by Latte  bear_wub

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

They are all lovely,
and my heart goes to the hedgehog! :clap:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Hey, cool, you finally got your pics here.  Now we just need some descriptions, lol.

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

Thank you Themla, Latte is a love. His new mum actually posts regular videos on Youtube about him called "Latte's Adventures" which are very cute bear_original

Francy I'm glad you like MacKenzie. I have a few more of him on their way to the site for adoption. MacKenzie I gave to my mum on mother's day.

And Jessie ~ I'm sorry there are no descriptions! I am ultra busy at the moment and when I posted them last night it was very late and also trying to locate a missing bank card lol. I just wanted to get the majority of my bears on here for people to view quickly, and since there are so many it's quite difficult to write so many descriptions for them. I will write some later for you OK? I am just flat out at the minute with so many things..... overwhelming! bear_original

Glad you like the pics girls bear_original

Board footer