Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

poorfan.JPGOur little girl cat had to be put to asleep today.

She became ill really quickly so it is such a shock to us.

She was my hubby's little girl and he is so sad - i don't know what is worse, seeing him distraught or knowing that i'll never see her again.

Thank you for the lovely PM's you've been sending me girls.

Thanks for letting me blub publicly

I'm posting a pic of Fanny shortly before she became ill, i suppose in retrospect i can see how the illness was building behind her eye now.

Penny

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwww, Penny - I'm so sorry.  Fanny is a beautiful kitty.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, poor poor poor darling cat!
i am so sad for you!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I send you loads of hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_sad bear_sad bear_sad  Having lost my own beloved kitty, to sudden and unexpected illness, just this past summer, I know exactly how you feel... terrible.  I'm so sorry, Penny.

:hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Oh Penny... I am so sorry to hear about your dear pussycat.

We lost our blue Persian Hyacinth last year  and I still think about that little feisty Girl all the time.
Sending some hugs your way. :hug:

i can't believe that a cat who was such a pain in the arse could be loved so much - she was more like a dog than a cat. Following us everywhere and doing as she was told like a dog, when she felt like it, i am never ever going to have any more pets. i don't think i could take it when they go.

I still have two ginger mingers left. One of them is Tuppence who is Fanny's mum and the other is Figaro, a moggy who has more dignity in one paw than most humans have in thier whole body. They are both old and have health problems so i'm looking at them now thinking 'how long do i have with them?'

Oh dear, animals are supposed not to have souls but when they die they break your heart and make your soul bleed don't they? I can't believe that animals are less than us when they can sometimes complete us.

Penny

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Penny, I just wanted to send you a very big comforting hug xxx  I know how hard it is to loose a cat.

catherine
xx

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm sorry Penny. It's tough I know.
We're here for you if you need to vent or let anything out......

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I'm so sorry! :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Penny I am so sorry for your loss ..sending big hugssss :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

PenPen
bear_cry

big hugs from all of us in the forest.  I am so very sorry about your kitty.  It hurts.  And not much makes that hurt any better. 

Hugs to both you and your hubby. 

What a lucky little kitty she was though, to have been so loved by you and Hubby.

:hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

dilu

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Dear Penny,  bear_flower
I'm so very sorry to hear about your Fanny girl.  As I sit here at the computer my little princess, Gracie, is purring her little heart out on my lap.  I can't even imagine your loss......  Around here we look at our kitties as our children in furry suits.  The thought of losing one of them would just shatter my heart.   bear_cry

My heart breaks for you and your hubby and your other little furry children.  You know they will be missing Fanny too.   bear_cry

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Penny,
  I'm so sorry hon!  A big hug from Ohio.... Oh, her little face is just darling.... I know she'll live on in your thoughts!  More big hugs....   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Yeah she was a blue cream when she was'nt a dirty sort of grey colour Lisa.

The fur on her belly was the most wonderful peachy/white colour - she hated being groomed though

Thanks for all your commiserations girls, i'ts nice to know you can let it all out sometimes and not be thought a nutter

Penny x

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Penny I am so sorry about Fanny. 
Laurie

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Oh Penny ,I,m so sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved cat. Its so terrible when any of our pets die , I am sure she will be thanking you from up above for the nice life you both gave her.   I am thinking of you . Caring Hugs Rita xxxxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS PENNY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I was so sorry to read about the loss of your beloved pet. I have cried buckets full of tears over our family's lost pets. I hope you and your husband don't feel too sad for too long.

Hugs Jane X X X X X

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I'm so sorry for your loss.
She crossed the rainbow bridge and now she is well!

Thinking of you!!

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Thinking of you and hubby.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Penny, I am sorry for your loss  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Penny, we are so very sorry for your loss! Our pets become family and when one passes it is almost like loosing a child! Our thoughts are with you.

Many Hugs Louise

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

So Sorry Penny  :hug:
:hug: Hugs to you and your husband :hug:
Anne

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

bear_cry I'm sorry Penny. :hug:
Pets can be such a wonderful part of our lives and they leave a big painful empty spot when they leave.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Penny, I am so sorry your kitty became ill so quickly - it is always such a shock when circumstances turn so quickly that we unprepared.  I know you will be sad for a long time, but let  your other kitties comfort you - they will be missing her too!

Hugs,

Brenda

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

So sorry Penny...sending you cuddles of comfort  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
xo Sarah

Pages:

Board footer