Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Penny,

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty.  I love cats!  Our neighbors cat had to be put to sleep this summer and eventhough he wasn't ours.  It is very hard for us to realize that he is gone.  My son still cries.

I'll be thinking of you!  bear_cry

hugs,
Sheila

nettie scotland
Website

I am so sorry about your cat.I agre they can be such pains.I didn't know how much I loved mine till he went missing.Luckily he is back now.
Thinking of you
Diane xxx

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Lots of hugs, dear Penny : I'm so sorry for your kitty ! Nonody can think you are a nutter : it hurts terribly bad to loose a dear pet !  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Its seems a double whammy, with your husband and all that. We won't have any pets now as even the hamster died after a few weeks. We go away a lot too. It would be lovely though to have a dog or a cat, just not practical. Big hugs to you. :hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

I believe all animals have a soul, Penny. Big hugs to you and your hubby  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Penny,  :hug:

Thinking of you and Hubs and sons . . . it's so hard to get beyond the shock, not to mention the loss.

Who says pets don't have souls? Of course they do! Heaven wouldn't be heaven without them.  bear_wub

Eileen

Densteds Densteds
Website

Penny, so sorry to hear about your  kitty, I've lost 3 cats in the last couple of years and it's just devasting!

take care  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Denise.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Awwwwww Penny...I don't even know what to say...so here's a HUGE hug from Oregon!!!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Penny, lots of hugs for you..So sorry to hear about your sweetest kitty. She is a little darling.  bear_wub

What can i say...only time in such case is the best doctor. Having lost my beloved cat and dog last year I know your heart hurts. but time is healing.  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_cry

julia :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Oh Penny ... I'm so sorry about your kitty.
bear_cry

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Penny, 
Big Hugs to you!  I have four and each have the most individual personality. It is truly like having four little children and you love each one for who they are and it is like losing a member of the family.

Last year I had to put my little Mama kitty down because she was too ill to help.  The vet said that with cats, by the time you know they are sick it is usually too late to help them.  My heart was broken.  The entire car trip to the vet's office and holding her until the end (she loved to be held in your arms on her back like a baby), she just stared into my eyes.  I felt that she was looking from her heart to mine and she knew.  I think about it now and still want to cry because she was so special.  So phooey on people that say that cats do not show emotion or have a soul.  We that have them, know differently.

So Penny, again I am so sorry for your loss.   Here is a big hug sent to you from me.  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Penny, I am sorry to hear about your poor kitty.  We do get so attached (even when we think they are under our feet).  Big hugs, I hope you feel a bit better today.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

So sorry Penny about  your kitty...you will miss her but you will see her again...animals are  very specially created ....the one who created them knows..everything will live again...Hugs, Winney

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Penny,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's so hard to lose a furry family member.  Sending many, many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Penny, i am so sorry to hear about your kitty

Sending you a really big hug my hun and i hope you fell a bit better each day  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

So sorry Penny for your loss! :hug:

Pages:

Board footer