Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I love it when a plan comes together and I've been able to make myself time enough to play for long enough to make it work!  bear_grin

It's a chilly Saturday here in the UK and so I've been playing with my website.  As someone who dabbles on the extreme fringes of Dreamweaver, with no real concept of what she's doing, I'm pleased to say that I've managed to add a 'supersize' facility for some of my website photographs.  I tweaked and twiddled, tried to think logically and hey presto - wonders will never cease, it worked!  bear_shocked

It's not really supersize as such, just a new window that opens, but from little acorns greater understanding grows!!  If you'd like to take a peek, pop along to www.allbear.co.uk and you'll see what I mean.  It's very basic at the moment ie., plain backgrounds and no pretty bits, but I'm getting there!  bear_original

I think the pics will take a little longer to load as they are of course, not tiny jpegs any more, but medium sized jpegs.  Hopefully, this won't be too off putting.  bear_cry

Now I'm off to make myself a nice hot cup of chocolate - I reckon I've earned it!  bear_happy

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

What a great site.  I just love your bears.

Jane :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :dance: Paula, I've just been to nosey around your site, and its working fabulously!!!  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

It did take me a bit to find where to click to enter  :doh:  But I just started clicking over the whole page to see where the entrance was.  Once inside, everything loads lightning fast.  I'm on broadband, so I'm not sure how fast it will load for others on dialup.  I love being able to see the up close and personal pics!!  And I"m thoroughly in love with your newest panda  bear_wub Ahhhhh...those eyes!  bear_wub

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I think its a lovely site. Your bears look great and it works great. It is cold today, I thought they said it was going to get warmer. Good chance to go on the computer!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Paula your site is beautiful as are your gorgeous babies!

many Hugs Louise

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Paula, I took myself off on a visit ti your lovely site and boy those piccies are greatttttttt, what a nice idea.. Well done you.  Hugs Rita xx

Kent
Website

Thank you all for taking a peek!  I'm glad you think it was a good idea ... makes the time and effort worthwhile!!

Hey Amanda, at least the sun came out today even if it was chilly - did you get sun in your neck of the woods?  I've even got daffs poking through the earth!  Spring must be on its way ... I hope!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super great work on your site, Paula . . . those bears are just tooooooooo yummy!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Soo much fun going through your site Paula. Good job!

nettie scotland
Website

Well done with your site.It is so satisfying when you master something.Websites can be so frustrating ,I think you have to clear your mind and think completely differently.I think that is why it is so easy for kids.
I think you should have one of those fresh cream cakes with the yellow icing on top and the pinneapple inside with your hot chocolate for being so clever.
Oh I wish I hadn't thought of that ,we are eight miles form the nearest shop and I want one!!!!!
Love you site by the way !

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Love your asite Paula, and it loads really fast  bear_thumb  Impressieve job, says she who can't get into her own site to do anything at all... bear_grin  bear_grin

Kent
Website

Thanks for checking my site out everyone!  It's really useful to hear that it loads fast and is easy to use.  I just wish I had time to learn more stuff to play with on it!!

Nettie, that cake is killing me now ... gonna have to get one somehow!!  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  What a great site, Paula! The bears really pop, and the piccies are beautiful. bear_thumb

Eileen

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Looks awesome, I was looking at the cubs!
I fell in love with Moonbeam, what a doll!!!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Great site and lovely bears!

Board footer